What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A running fullback makes me happy.

txta2

Bench
I never want too see Moylan in a Sharks jersey ever again. You will never see Moylan bust through 5 guys to score a try and you will never see him dive in front of someone to get the ball when defending a kick.
But you will see him create holes and set up tries by throwing great passes.
Here's a thought
7.SJ
6.Moylan.
Get rid of the hand brake

ghoti

Bench
But you will see him create holes and set up tries by throwing great passes.
Here's a thought
7.SJ
6.Moylan.
Get rid of the hand brake

I'd be ok with that, even as a townsend fan... as long as one of the three is left out to accommodate a runner I think there's balance in the backline. I'd offload Moylan first but whatever works.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Yes I think its time we start exploring some options with Moylan and maybe help assist him in finding another club to ease our cap pressure.

Weaponhead

Coach
Big question marks over Moylans mental toughness and professionalism. Has plenty of talent but does he have the grit?

Dugan has limitations at fullback but is working very hard.

sharkman73

Juniors
I never want too see Moylan in a Sharks jersey ever again. You will never see Moylan bust through 5 guys to score a try and you will never see him dive in front of someone to get the ball when defending a kick.

Just like you will never see Duges with 6 try assists in a game.

They're different players, comparing them is silly.

Check that list again for how many were wingers.
all of them played wing, before centre.
Dugan played fullback before centre but played wing, when playing up a grade in the juniors.
Ramien played wing in NSW cup before promotion
Both morris's played wing(like getting back on a bike)
Quickdraw came out of Engadine & played Reggies on the wing, then came off the bench onto the wing & started as a fullback.
Lyon came from WeeWaa, where he played under John Harvey, 1st grade as a 16 year old. Wing.
REnouf was obviously on the wing.
The only one that really wasnt, was ET started as fullback but came of the bench onto the wing & rotated around fullback, Wing & centre in his first few years.

carcharias

Immortal
Dugan played fullback before centre but played wing, when playing up a grade in the juniors.
Quickdraw came out of Engadine & played Reggies on the wing, then came off the bench onto the wing & started as a fullback.
Lyon came from WeeWaa, where he played under John Harvey, 1st grade as a 16 year old. Wing.
The only one that really wasnt, was ET started as fullback but came of the bench onto the wing & rotated around fullback, Wing & centre in his first few years.

You know who else played wing?

Yes
That’s right

Me.

shaggs

Coach
How many played NRL as full time wingers and then moved to centre??
Ramien was appalling as a winger

Quigs

Immortal
Did you run good lines?

Could you handle the dew?

Did you have a Ray Corcoran haircut?

Windy70

Juniors
Moylan played a great game on his first after his return. Since then I shudder every time he gets the ball or it is kicked to him. Hot Cold Cold Cold Warm Cold Injured Out.

Duges had a few shocking weeks as well will errors but man his last performance cleared the slate for me.

snout

First Grade
I
Lets pretend we live in an alternate universe and some of that is actually true....playing on the wing has nothing to do with those players making it as a centre.
Nothing.

Why make false claims that are simply figments.
Surely youve got better things to do.

I

Lets pretend we live in an alternate universe and some of that is actually true....playing on the wing has nothing to do with those players making it as a centre.
Nothing.
Probably right. Liek the time their mum drove them to their first game to play in. Had nothing to do with them learning the game. Could have just walked off the beach at the age of 19 into a first grade centre position.