What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A running fullback makes me happy.

Frenzy.

Immortal
In attack when Moylan plays it creates doubt in the other team. They don’t know whether if it’s SJ, Wado or Moyza who is setting the play up.
When Duges plays there the other team knows he’s not going to pass or set up. Only problem for them is Duges just runs over the top of them.
My solution is the Freddy Fittler/Tommy Turbo plan. Play Duges at Centre or Wing but let him roam, let him roam, let him roam

So he can be in Roam and do what the Roamans do?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yes, thats how the Morris's, Dugan, Ramien, Mitchells, Lyon, ET, Mcgaw, Renouf, etc etc etc all became great centres.
They first became great wingers.
I note the Bradman Best as winger lasted 1 game. Having been schooled by the experience of David Nofoaluma.

Playing left centre today.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If Moylan is a 250k player Chad is on the minimum wage collecting trolleys.
Chad would be a perfect fit for the Broncos. They need someone who thinks he can control a team.
Chad is a halfback and worth at least 400k. He's a premiership winning 7.

Moylan is trash. He thinks he's a superstar, when he's just an arse.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Dugan debuted 2009. Wasn't selected to play wing till 2017 at the Dragons apart from maybe rep games.

Ramien has never played wing in the NRL

Jamie Lyon didn't play a single game on the wing in the NRL

Latrell has only played 15/91 games on the wing. He was hardly a great winger

ET played 4 games on the wing for Cronulla. Out of 327 games. More in rep games but made his name as a centre and got moved to the wing for rep footy

McGaw 12 out of 185 games when he was beginner

Renouf played 4/183.

I actually get your point but it's way off with your player selection HAHAHA None of them were ever "great" wingers.

Don't be a nagging housewife and tell facts now.

Latest posts