What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luciano Leilua

Lovemedragons

Juniors
So where do we go with Luciano? Is he a keeper or is he part of the problem? My opinion is he is an asset and is the sort of player that a quality team needs, a skilled player with an X factor which he demonstrated again last night. Sort of player that can pull a team out of a hole and he is only now matured into a legitimate NRL player so we will hopefully reap the benefits.

Gareth67

First Grade
So where do we go with Luciano? Is he a keeper or is he part of the problem? My opinion is he is an asset and is the sort of player that a quality team needs, a skilled player with an X factor which he demonstrated again last night. Sort of player that can pull a team out of a hole and he is only now matured into a legitimate NRL player so we will hopefully reap the benefits.

Agree LMDragons - a must keep as he always had that raw skill in him and when he comes onto the field he certainly does have an impact on the game . Have even noticed what is a rarity in the Dragons - players actually follow him for the ball , lawd forbid !

With a decent mentor he will undoubtedly become a much more lethal player - a must keep .

dungay dragon

Juniors
Other clubs can legally approach Leilua from Nov 1 20119 for season 2021.

Get onto it Millward!
feel luc has been hamstrung by supercoach over the past few seasons with the bash n barge no pass instruction...only in the past few weeks have we seen him display his ball handling and distribution skills . a real talent if hes allowed to play like he did in Flegg ans NSW cup

SnowDragon

Juniors
He is a naturally lazy kid!

That said, he is working hard to improve, and has natural skills.i have been a little disappointed in his progression, but at the end of last year and this year I have been impressed.

A keeper who need development and support

St George 1977

Juniors
This humble forumer was within a beers throw of our bumbling coach last night. I witnessed the bald one blow up many times. The greatest tantrum was in the second half when leulua knocked on when trying to offload about ten metres out from the titans line. We all laughed at Mary and he seen us laughing at him. He REINed it in then. Maybe Mary sees something in leilua or maybe he was upset because we were drinking beer and laughing at him ( Mary )