What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luciano Leilua

Frank Facer

First Grade
Love Luc.

He was one of the few shining lights of our season.

He bucked the trend to improve in a team that degenerated as the season went on.

I believe he is one player that can drive our improvement next season, if allowed to play his natural game...
He was also one of the only players who was playing well at the backend of last season. He should have started the year off in first grade and stayed there.

nontime111

Juniors
Luch is my favourite player as hes so unpredictable, exciting, off the cuff, has a CAN DO I CAN MAKE THIS PLAY CONTINUE IN FULL FLOW attitude so positive we need him more than ever long term! hell be our first massive superstar forward in a years time we need to sign him first and formemost and build our whole club around ballplaying forwards and fast backs supporting them other than the power game...

His an amazing talent but too soft for the forwards and too big for the backs either the dragons need a couple of hardnuts around him and play him at lock or they need to release him so this kid can fulfil his potential
Actually think he would kill it at Canberra with papali Bateman and whitehead around him

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
His an amazing talent but too soft for the forwards and too big for the backs either the dragons need a couple of hardnuts around him and play him at lock or they need to release him so this kid can fulfil his potential
Actually think he would kill it at Canberra with papali Bateman and whitehead around him
Forwards take a long time to mature, I see him as and edge forward. He just needs a good pre season and I reckon 2020 will be his breakout year. The coach whoever that may be needs to give Frizell and Sims a rest no and again and Leilua can come on and cause havoc. Otherwise he needs to used as a ball playing lock. He is not or never will be a prop in my opinion.

Forwards take a long time to mature, I see him as and edge forward. He just needs a good pre season and I reckon 2020 will be his breakout year. The coach whoever that may be needs to give Frizell and Sims a rest no and again and Leilua can come on and cause havoc. Otherwise he needs to used as a ball playing lock. He is not or never will be a prop in my opinion.

I think ball playing lock is his best position don’t see him as an edge forward due to Lateral movement but never know if he keeps improving might be a surprise packet next year

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
He continues to impress every game. He must be signed long term. Would improve more under a decent coach
I agree....and what we need is a coach that insists that someone supports him for his offloads....unfortunately thats not going to happen for another 2 years

BLM01

First Grade
Got to love his end of saeson review..full of honesty, brief (not a lot of sentences) and hardly any cliches.
No highlights, plenty of lowlights...LOL How refreshing and funny to watch. Media's dream interview
Asked about the season...he thought he went OK got a few games in and that
(I agree Luc..bugger the rest we all know how the season went for the club)

Dragsters

First Grade
Got to love his end of saeson review..full of honesty, brief (not a lot of sentences) and hardly any cliches.
No highlights, plenty of lowlights...LOL How refreshing and funny to watch. Media's dream interview
Asked about the season...he thought he went OK got a few games in and that
(I agree Luc..bugger the rest we all know how the season went for the club)

Indeed.

Talking like he's staying too which I am very happy about...

Latest posts