What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Matterson to Saints

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Was reported on talkin Sport 2SM today that Saints, Parra and Warriors looking at Ryan Matterson. Ryan has has a fall out with Madge at the Tigers.

Would be a good replacement for JDB but I can see him ending up at Eels or Warriors.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Good player but wont happen.

With the DeBelin trial being brought forward (now February, I believe), we
May have to sit tight until after the result.

In any case I think Matterson will end up at the Dogs.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I would be happy for us to sign Matterson. He can play edge backrow or lock. His attacking stats are up there with the best in the game for edge backrowers. Players released mid contract, are the kind of players Millward has signed in the past, such as Vaughan, Sims, McInnes, Norman and Graham, so it wouldn't surprise me if we do land Matterson's signature. He would also be a great replacement for Frizell, if he does leave.

to_ddeath

Coach
McGregor is perfect for the out of favour player...no chance of being dropped provided you put in sufficient beer guzzling miles.

Wittenberg

Juniors
Waste of time even discussing. Will not be coming like the thirty or so other players we have discussed who supposedly are coming to the Dragons.