What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

Rooster8

Juniors
Pfft, and you guys say that the NRL isn't promoting tomorrows game enough. Look at this non-targeted advertisement that popped up on my page while browsing through this delightful thread. It obviously is a great depicting of the semi final between the bunny rabbits and eagle heads on Friday September 20 at ANZ at 7:40PM. I was gonna say 25K crowd, but now after seeing this, I'll change my prediction to 75K+ crowd
Capture_.PNG

Stallion

First Grade
Apparently Manly fans have bought the most tickets? Hopefully the Rabbitohs fans aim up tonight and tomorrow and give this game deserved large crowd of 40000 . It's the last time one of these great clubs play this year. They have delivered some great football. They deserve a big crowd!

Apparently Manly fans have bought the most tickets? Hopefully the Rabbitohs fans aim up tonight and tomorrow and give this game deserved large crowd of 40000 . It's the last time one of these great clubs play this year. They have delivered some great football. They deserve a big crowd!

More chance of the roosters getting relocated to the moon

DC_fan

Coach
Thanks for the guarded wrap in your insult. I'm pleased you have this "club". Achieving alot are we? And as many of comments are based on common sense then I don't pretend it's intellectuall. It's probably more showing where you are at.

Cannot say we achieve a lot, but we do have some interesting discussions. It would be interesting to see where your political ideology sits.

Anyway time to get back on topic with this thread.

ouwet

Bench

Nah can't happen, everyone bagged me out earlier when I suggested Manly would outnumber them!

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Tickets have only just started selling in level four. Hopefully the nrl is just printing about 10,000 tickets to hand out at schools/ juniors?

Bojackhorseman

Juniors
Is there a source for this? The local Woolworths checkout chick maybe?

T-Boon

Coach
That’s a good idea. Financially penalising the fans of the clubs playing makes a lot of sense. :sunglasses:

It should be policy each year for ANZ semi finals that will have 45k plus empty seats, so you could just explain to those aggrieved that you will get the same free tickets when your team isn't involved. So everyone wins.

yobbo84

First Grade
Load of crap. Away supporters buy in away team supporter bays (to stick together), home supporters buy wherever they want to sit at their home ground.

Remember when Souths supporters had bought more tickets than Roosters supporters last week? In the end it was probably 2:1 to the Roosters.

Perth Red

Post Whore
It should be policy each year for ANZ semi finals that will have 45k plus empty seats, so you could just explain to those aggrieved that you will get the same free tickets when your team isn't involved. So everyone wins.

Or so called RL fans could get off their backsides and get out and support the game they supposedly care so much about?