What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I thought they were black industrial power gore death metal?

Or is that Pins in the Penis?
Pins in the Penis split up after the lead singer went to prison for assaulting the drummer with a dildo.

The remaining members formed Thumb Tacks in the Sack.

Soto

Bench
Where did I say kicks aren’t an important facet of attacking? I basically said we still need to work on it.

Look below what I later said
Agree..the settler with Alvaro or NBrown is in many cases pointless. Absolutely at times we look clueless in the opposition 20 in attack. It feels they are trying too hard. I feel more confident about scoring when we are further out.
Especially when teams are using the rushing defence I'd like to see an early kick into the in goal to put them in 2 minds...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The Sydney Roosters pulling their offer on Kangaroos centre Latrell Mitchell is expected to mean his career with the back-to-back premiers is over.
As much as Mitchell has one year to go with the Chooks, the debate around his contract has put the Roosters as a club offside.

The Roosters have spent the last decade cultivating a reputation as the NRL’s benchmark club.

But Mitchell baulking at an $800,00 a year two-year deal for 2021 and 2022 has infuriated club power brokers.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...jqjnTGFv2bUcu1UVZerVww8Z1NBgedqMsoncXp4rVumqU

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If the eels played the lower half of the table twice and another top team played the best teams twice, how is there F and A comparable/accurate? And I’m not saying we had an easy draw. Just saying it isn’t very comparable
The comparison is our rank in attack vs our rank in defence. If we played harder teams then our defence would also be worse, not just our attack.