What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta have sand in their vagina

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Boon

Coach
No eels fans actually care about this. Nobody that I know of has heard of Utuikaliko. All of our Islander second rowers turn out to be big myths.

simmo05

Bench
No eels fans actually care about this. Nobody that I know of has heard of Utuikaliko. All of our Islander second rowers turn out to be big myths.
Does it not embarrass you as a parra supporter that we release 2 players to your mob, yet your mob sooks when a 19year old requests a release?

The Rosco

Bench
Well, this is what it has come to, eh Parra ?
I hope the sand is still there when that time of the month rolls around.
And you are out of pads and only have tampons left.

WA Tiger

Bench
They will keep! ...I get the feeling Tigers are holding out for JAC ..Mgt said the right thing externally but internally they would be saying to Josh we will be here if things change ..oh and “how much $ would you like”.. I know I said no superstars but I just can’t help it with him maybe outside Benji.....and we’ve got a couple of scary dudes in the pack as well as the pick of our current forwards ...and backs ...Our team would be transformed .The sky would be the limit Next year.. At least we’ve got Stephano in ‘21..A leopard can’t change its spots but I’m looking forward to making them pay later...

Last edited:

Rhyno

First Grade
I was pretty sure he did, from the media reports. I could be wrong though...
Eels shouldn’t release him unless we get something out of it . He isn’t on huge money and will be good for our nsw cup team

If tigers desperately want him they can give us Garner and Chee Kam

philgood

Juniors
Eels shouldn’t release him unless we get something out of it . He isn’t on huge money and will be good for our nsw cup team

If tigers desperately want him they can give us Garner and Chee Kam

We gave you Ryan Matterson

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
1986, I would be all sandy down there.

You reckon they saw that Benji pass?

So dry, sand would come. 1986.

So so dry, well except when Hindy tears up.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
images

The Rosco

Bench
When a new troll comes onto our forum, I always look at the number of his posts vs the number of likes.
You have some sort of record.
1/5th of 1 percent. Or in metric, 0.02%
Classy.
Do you have those "Oprah" type dreams, where she looks at you, points and says " Nobody likes you, and nobody likes you, and nobody likes you " ?
Oh, and cv8z, and nobody likes me rhyme too. If y'all are American.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.