What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fluff thread

Frenzy.

Immortal
Blayke needs to be the man.

Also ran if not.

I've been watching lots of replays that I had on FOX.

I'm coming around towards BB. Now I get that history doesn't necessarily repeat itself, and there are no clones in the world and it's early days so I'm NOT saying it will happen but early signs have shown that he plays almost identical to that merkin from Melbourne at the same age. He also has a lot of the DH skills CS does, like the fade back to the side back to an inside runner from close range. This lad has sleight of hand and for a runty little kid in 2019 had very few missed and ineffective tackles to his name. 4-6 kilos extra for 2020should see him right. He's also under no ones shadow anymore.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Has Cook in him too, more than the best hooker thus far, ref whisperer.

More Kerrod than Steve. There is no Ennis mongrel, not required, that proceeding hair mofo had skills, that is what we want.

I have not given up on Jayden for the record, I hope he graduates from forklift to race car.

chewsta

First Grade
I thought we always looked far more likely to make a line break or score some points when little Brayley was on the field. I hope he lives up to the hype.

snout

First Grade
Better duck n weave cause the haters will come in here soon.
I'm hoping Ramien n Rudolph kicks on
Ive been one of his biggest critics.
In reality hes too good a player for this shit to go on another season.

Ive seen pics of him training.
I reckon he will push for SOO.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal

I'm coming around towards BB. Now I get that history doesn't necessarily repeat itself, and there are no clones in the world and it's early days so I'm NOT saying it will happen but early signs have shown that he plays almost identical to that merkin from Melbourne at the same age. He also has a lot of the Fake skills CS does, like the fade back to the side back to an inside runner from close range. This lad has sleight of hand and for a runty little kid in 2019 had very few missed and ineffective tackles to his name. 4-6 kilos extra for 2020should see him right. He's also under no ones shadow anymore.

ha

you know him?

I’m mates with one of his old coaches.
Said it years ago he had a bloke who is a CS clone.
Raves about him in all facets of the game.
Attitude ability etc etc
Raved!
... and this dude hates the sharks.

Tiger Shark

Bench

I'm coming around towards BB. Now I get that history doesn't necessarily repeat itself, and there are no clones in the world and it's early days so I'm NOT saying it will happen but early signs have shown that he plays almost identical to that merkin from Melbourne at the same age. He also has a lot of the Fake skills CS does, like the fade back to the side back to an inside runner from close range. This lad has sleight of hand and for a runty little kid in 2019 had very few missed and ineffective tackles to his name. 4-6 kilos extra for 2020should see him right. He's also under no ones shadow anymore.

Never understood the BB hate from people. Big upgrade on his Bro imo, or will be.

Also has a kicking game and doesn't mind using it. Nailed a few 40/20s for the Jets and likes those stabber grubbers into the in goal.

That extra weight he's packed on will be beneficial too but I do wish he got more game time last year. Would have been better for it for next year.

il_570xn-1646775064_pi38-jpg.34600

haha... My avatar is a wrestler called "the Masked Merkin" Dont know his true identity but its not the Donald! Could it be Moyza ? All will be revealed in 2020 !!!

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
I reckon it is Big Tex McKenzie. Although confirmation could be instantly made if visual of the Masked Merkin doing the Turkey Stomp.

snout

First Grade
Some training pics on the Sharks site of Moyza in full sprint edging in front of Jmoz the footballer.
Good sign for hammyspotters.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Fluff.

It will be the year of the aerial Josh attack. Shaun and Chad high into the corner for a Josh.

Special K

Coach
I’m all in on Blayke. He was one of the most sort after players on the market and we kept him.

Way better judges than me have rated him the best 9 prospect in a long time. With listening to the Townsend podcast, bomber wants them to play what’s in front of them. If Blayke can handle the defence workload he should have some fun with the ball.

Latest posts