What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to do after that?

Poss

Juniors
Let’s all ignore the fact that Fitz likely won’t do much - and play coach for a minute.

maybe Buzz will see this thread and report about the changes needed in the media. Put a copy of the Tele under Fitz office door or something.

Teig will be out. That’s one forced change.

BHU will be back next week. I think Dale has another week off. Hunt also not back yet.

OUTS:
Moylan
Graham
Wilton

INS:
Tracey
Trindall
BHU

Shift Talakai to cover Teig’s spot. Tracey in for Sifa. Moylan out of the team and bring in Trindall. See how he goes with Nicho.

Graham out. BHU to bench.

Give JQ a run when the game is still young and see what he’s got. Otherwise put JQ in to cover Teig and move Sifa to bench for some impact.

I do like Sifa in centres for his yardage, passing game etc. but defence is bad. May be fixed if Moyza drops out?

shaggs

Coach
Why can’t we do something like this.
1. Keenedey
2. Katoa
3. Tracey
4. Ramien
5. Mulitalo for lack of a better option
6. Hynes
7. Trindall
8. Talakai
9. Brailey
10. Rudolph
11. Nikora
12. Jesse
13. Mcinnes

14. BHU
15. Rudolph
16. Finicane
17. Someone else

Poss

Juniors
Why can’t we do something like this.
1. Keenedey
2. Katoa
3. Tracey
4. Ramien
5. Mulitalo for lack of a better option
6. Hynes
7. Trindall
8. Talakai
9. Brailey
10. Rudolph
11. Nikora
12. Jesse
13. Mcinnes

14. BHU
15. Rudolph
16. Finicane
17. Someone else
Because Rudolf can’t play 2 positions and coz Dale is still suspended.

Stake Removed

First Grade
We dont have a quality prop, and espically one who can play big minutes, Uele even when fully fit is like 30 mins sub

Fonau Blake did 50 before a break, Haas at Broncs goes ok, Tino as well, ours are plodders.

We signed Kaufisi and he has done nothing more then Tolman did last year

Poss

Juniors
I haven’t followed, but I guess there are no props in Jets that would be a better option that what we have at the moment?

shadowboxer

First Grade
Next Saturday the Beer, Footy & Food Festival is on at Henson.
Absolute must for all and sundry.
If you’ve never been, haven’t been in years or just curious - get down there.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don't really think there is much that can be done. It's just shuffling deck chairs. All of them are around the same ability. Mid range. Others are under mid range.