What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What to do after that?

bluefox68

Staff member
Yes, Buzz is one of the most annoying journos around, but we have to admit that we’ve been calling for the Coach to drop Wado & Moyza for weeks.

If he had the guts to do it, we’d be cheering.

However, I question whether he does.

I think the issue is his not aggressive and when you have the pack we have it only compounds the issue. The other issue has been the injuries. How many games have Toby, BHU, Kafusi and Hunt played together? Always seems to be 2 or so out since round 1. BHU is the aggressive one and has missed a ton this year. Toby has flashes of it but we need more. Hunt is a different style but a middle of the road prop. Combined maybe it works but depleted it sure as shit doesn't.

The lack of enforcer since Gal retired has really hurt our middle.
Thanks for pointing this overlooked fact Special K.
On Sunday we were missing 3 starting forwards, BHU, Royce and Dale, then we lost Teig after 20 minutes, and had 2 rookie props, a retiree and Jack Williams on the bench. Had the injured guys been out there I think we would have a had more of an even game, not saying we would have won but we would have been on a more even footing.

I await this afternoon's team news and hope that the media stories about needing to take a long hard look and us being semi finals sitting ducks provide motivation for the remaining rounds.