What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Eelementary

Post Whore
I rate our spine.

Moses is one of the top 7's in the game.

Gutherson is almost at that elite level.

Mahoney is a future Queensland 9.

Brown WILL play Test football for New Zealand.

I think sixth is probably a fair assessment, because every player in our spine (bar Moses) is quite inexperienced at NRL level.

Once they've had a few seasons together, there is no doubt in my mind that they will form one of the best spines in the competition.

strider

Post Whore
I rate our spine.

Moses is one of the top 7's in the game.

Gutherson is almost at that elite level.

Mahoney is a future Queensland 9.

Brown WILL play Test football for New Zealand.

I think sixth is probably a fair assessment, because every player in our spine (bar Moses) is quite inexperienced at NRL level.

Once they've had a few seasons together, there is no doubt in my mind that they will form one of the best spines in the competition.
This.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If Fuimaono is not a 'bad' addition then I wonder just who moley would consider to be a bad addition to any squad... Tyrrel has done nothing so far in 1st grade to suggest he belongs at that level...
At the right price anyone's "not a bad addition". Fuimaono has shown more in first grade than plenty of the 430+ merkins currently on top 30 contracts.

Gronk

Staff member
So Crawley ranks our spine at 9th, yet ranks us 2nd in the power rankings and says that we have the most explosive backline. :thinking:

Paywalled.

3B816249-835E-44F1-9ADC-2186CCA1DEB3.jpeg

Gronk

Staff member
Oregon Marata and Polar running with the first 17 vs the red shirt reggies. Is this an indication of the bench ?

img_4911.jpg

img_5151.jpg

img_5207.jpg

eel01s

Bench
Oregon is a big unit and looks very fit this off season. Hopefully he can step up to the top 17.

Oregon Marata and Polar running with the first 17 vs the red shirt reggies. Is this an indication of the bench ?

img_4911.jpg

img_5151.jpg

img_5207.jpg
Either that or some guys in rehab training for minor ailment, Also they swap shirts around. You'll find the front row rotation does time on both sides giving them more field time. Ben doesn't take pictures of the whole session ether. Big contact in the opposed session today the boys are getting restless