What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to ?

I'm having a 28th Birthday Party today...

Soundgarden Badmotorfinger
Nirvana Nevermind
Pearl Jam Ten
Smashing Pumpkins Gish

and for good measure...

Motley Crue Decade of Decadence 81-91.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Just saw Russell Morris live at the Camelot Lounge and had to play his CD's when i got home, his voice live tonight in these 3 songs tonight were just as impressive as the original recordings.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Been giving Sabrina Claudio's Truth Is a lot of play lately.

My brother-in=law is in her band, so we went to see them live in Vegas recently at the House of Blues. I'm not usually a big R&B guy, but the girl has one helluva voice.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Jeff Lynne's ELO From Out Of Nowhere

Good album, actually no its a great album, especially the opening single but i just cant put my finger on it, its just not grabbing me like the previous album Alone In The Universe which was brilliant, actually to be fare it took me a few listens to Alone In The Universe till i really loved it and i know it will happen with this album also and after three listens i am happy with it but just cannot put my finger on it why it hasn't lifted me into the stratosphere yet.

Two wildly different albums but had these on today.

The Jezabels album is a stunning debut. Absolutely amazing from start to finish. The vocals are stunning. Their following two albums didn't please me as much as this one did.

Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds... What can I say? It just has an enduring classic sound and sci-fi aura. I literally have not heard this in full since mid to late 80's when my dad had the LPs.

Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 5.19.57 pm.png Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 12.48.18 pm.png

I also thought I posted this at Xmas time, but apparently it didn't save on my phone.

Anyway...I'm not a huge fan of Xmas...I'm not a Scrooge, but it's just not my cup of tea. I am, however, a fan of Xmas pop songs FLMAO. Go figure!

Max was playing all their top 50 Xmas pop songs and I found this. From the the look of it, I thought it was some alternative song I'd never seen/heard from circa 1985-1994. Turns out it, it was new. LOL. I liked it. Certainly made a difference to the usual Wham, Slade and Mariah Carey. Ironically, they cover Slade's Xmas song for their B-side.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Have Elton Johns Made In England on shuffle with Jeff Lynnes ELO From Out Of Nowhere, Out Of The Blue ELO, The Downton Abbey Soundtrack and Kylie Minogue Abbey Road Session.

Latest posts