What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

southsport

First Grade
Tbh hes only 15.. i doubt he would want to play for us when he is 18 when he could make history by being the youngest ever wallaby.. as well as emulating his idol Folau. I suppose stranger things have happened, only time will tell.
Anyways, we need forwards. Any 16-18 year old forwards coming through the junior system? :joy:
I think he turns 17 this year.

Rabbits20

Immortal

callmack1

Staff member
Rabbitohs extend contract of Liam Knight: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...f-liam-knight-until-at-least-the-end-of-2023/

Yewww absolutely brilliant news! I'm stoked with this! Liam has come along so far in twelve months and he still has so much improvement in him. He is already one of our forward leaders and hopefully his status within the game will only grow in the coming years. Add to that the fact that he's already starting to enter State of Origin conversations and this is one hell of a re-signing!

I'm pretty wrapped as I'm sure all Souths fans are.

handyman2190

Bench
What happened to your post stating that bothArrow and JAC will be at Souths by end of last week Mixo..
Hi 250, i dont blame mixo, most of his info is on the money, but like my insider explained to me you hear things today, a decision is made, tomorrow it changes, and whoevers fed u that info looks foolish, its just the nature of the game

250excf

Juniors
Hi 250, i dont blame mixo, most of his info is on the money, but like my insider explained to me you hear things today, a decision is made, tomorrow it changes, and whoevers fed u that info looks foolish, its just the nature of the game
I’m sure Mixo is a big boy and can handle a stirring lesson could be sometimes it’s better to say nothing at all you know the saying empty vessels make the most noise :joy: you guys need to loosen up life’s not all serious Mixo is a cool guy he will know I’m taking the piss it’s what Aussies do :call_me:

Mixo Joe

Juniors
I’m sure Mixo is a big boy and can handle a stirring lesson could be sometimes it’s better to say nothing at all you know the saying empty vessels make the most noise :joy: you guys need to loosen up life’s not all serious Mixo is a cool guy he will know I’m taking the piss it’s what Aussies do :call_me:
Hey 250 have you been peeking:sweat_smile: yeah I am a big boy! the info I get is usually pretty reliable. We were spot on about Knight. There is still a chance Arrow will be here this year and JAC WANTS to come. As we all know things change at the last minute. The bunnies are looking at a couple of forwards one from the Panthers and a somrwhat disgruntled Cowboy. We will leave it at that. The bunnies will be top 4. Cheers boys (and girls if any)