What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings and News

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hey 250 have you been peeking:sweat_smile: yeah I am a big boy! the info I get is usually pretty reliable. We were spot on about Knight. There is still a chance Arrow will be here this year and JAC WANTS to come. As we all know things change at the last minute. The bunnies are looking at a couple of forwards one from the Panthers and a somrwhat disgruntled Cowboy. We will leave it at that. The bunnies will be top 4. Cheers boys (and girls if any)
The Panthers one would be Hetherington I’d say, he’s a talent but discipline (cheap high shots) and missed tackles must improve.

handyman2190

Bench
Hey 250 have you been peeking:sweat_smile: yeah I am a big boy! the info I get is usually pretty reliable. We were spot on about Knight. There is still a chance Arrow will be here this year and JAC WANTS to come. As we all know things change at the last minute. The bunnies are looking at a couple of forwards one from the Panthers and a somrwhat disgruntled Cowboy. We will leave it at that. The bunnies will be top 4. Cheers boys (and girls if any)
Any names mixo? Are they off contract players ,second graders?

Thumper

Juniors
Ohk thanks for that.

Anyone read on Nrl.com how our engine room is rated amongst the other teams?? We are rated as A-
Give you an idea, the Raiders are A+

Thoughts on this?

looking at the side on paper.
Knight
Cook. Australian player
Tatola Tongan player
Lowe origin
Sua
Murray Australian player
They look ok.
They had them rated the same as Melbourne which made me chuckle.
IMO parra have a better pack they got rated B-
It’s only ever 1 guys opinion.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Coen Hess?

southsport

First Grade
So Hetherington is one player, not sure who the disgruntled cowboy is?

Latest posts