What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nines Thread

Blues Riff

Bench
Here we go, just for comparison. The squad that did so well in '17-

Penrith Panthers: Dylan Edwards, Corey Waddell,Waqa Blake, Jed Cartwright, Malakai Watene-Zelezniak, Nathan Cleary, Kaide Ellis, Sione Katoa, Darren Nicholls, Tyrone May, Moses Leota, Sitaleki Akauola, James Tamou, Christian Crichton, Corey Harawira-Naera, Isaah Yeo (c), Zach Dockar-Clay, Oliver Clark.

Panfa

Juniors
I think we will go very close to taking it out this yr have a strong side and good draw possession is key can't afford to turn over cheap ball in 9s.

Fangs

Coach
The Titans could win this. Just like Bangladesh could take out the 20/20 World Cup.

Still a strong squad. I like the look of the Broncos squad as well.

BxTom

Bench
I remeber that more for the fact that Maloney got right into the face of Klemmer. Klemmer didn't take him on neither!

The yak

Juniors
I'm tipping Parramatta, based on -

*Gutho's charm

*Moses plays a good 20 minutes every game, 18 minutes should be easy.

*Sivo sometimes scores more tries than he lets in.

*Rhyno is awesome.

Could never back the Eels in anything. Arch rival for a reason.
I notice the media has been pumping up their tyres this pre season. The nines and the NRL premiership.
The media did a similar thing back in the pre season of 2018, after Parra had a previous successful season.
We all know how 2018 turned out.

OldPanther

Coach
Watching the world 9s and Samoa looked really good. The format seems to suit Luai perfectly. Fiji has been so bad excluding Kikau.

OldPanther

Coach
Leota smashed Taumalolo!

giphy.gif

Latest posts