What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

John Hamblin

Juniors
Just a thought someone showed me a facebook post where they had a photo of a small tree branch where the toilet roll goes . What happens in David Warner's household if he runs out of toilet paper!!!!!!!!!!!

Tronald Crump

Juniors
Just a thought someone showed me a facebook post where they had a photo of a small tree branch where the toilet roll goes . What happens in David Warner's household if he runs out of toilet paper!!!!!!!!!!!

say-goodbye-to-costly-toilet-paper-294470.jpg

Fangs

Coach
Word is Jack Bird is out for the season.

How unlucky this guy has been since getting injured in 2017? I thought he looked decent at the start of 2019. Gets a pre-season to train at fullback and does his knee before Round 1.

25 years old this year, I think he has one year to run on his contract and its big dollars. No one is going to buy him out now unless its on peanuts.