What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

If you've got Netlix, the show 'Last Chance U' is worth a watch. Just finished the first series based on East Mississippi Community College, who basically pick up College stars who f**k up badly and get sacked from major teams. I suspect the 2nd season at this place will not be so good as the participants have had time to see the first series. Season 3/4 seem to be set elsewher.

Eelementary

Post Whore
So much happening right now.
Brady gone to the Bucs. Defo Buckner and Phil Rivers off to the Colts. Chicago sign Foles. Gurley been released. Flacco gone from Broncos.
The Deandre Hopkins trade was huge. Texans got fleeced.

So much more as well.

You forgot that the Las Vegas Raiders signed future Hall Of Famer Marcus Mariota!

Fml - the Raiders are terrible.

T.S Quint

Coach
You forgot that the Las Vegas Raiders signed future Hall Of Famer Marcus Mariota!

Fml - the Raiders are terrible.

Decent backup. Not sure how much money he’s on though.
At the very least they have someone who can put a bit of pressure on Carr. I suppose it’s better to have two average QBs on the roster than one average and one completely shit one.

T.S Quint

Coach
Niners have lost Buckner and Sanders from their Super Bowl line up.
Have re-signed Armstead, Ward and a few others.
Shame to lose those two players but need to free up cap space. Going to have to shell out for Bosa soon.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
God Buffalo looking good, should easily clinch the AFC east this year I predict 11-5. People that honestly think Pats will finish above 9 wins need help. They were shit last year thanks to BB trying to sabotage Brady with giving him no weapons and that D carried them. That D also came undone towards the end of the year. Also, they have lost so many players. I see Miami as the biggest surprise, Buffalo should win easily but think they may rest starters at end of year to finish at 11-5.

AFC East
1. Buffalo 11-5
2. Miami 8-8
3. Jets 7-9
4. Pats 6-10

jk13

First Grade
Kyle Juszczyk revealed George Kittle puts up old photos of Jimmy Garoppolo from middle school or his prom as his Zoom background in team meetings.

T.S Quint

Coach

5 more years of Kittle.
Oh yeah.

tenor.gif

Latest posts