What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Cactus

Juniors
It is not hysteria.....have a look at news around the world. NRL need to lead by example.

There is plenty of hysteria around. By all means, lets promote safety by whatever preventative measures the medical fraternity/Gov deems but I wont be buying into some peoples hysterics at this time.

I support the game continuing at the moment.

Last edited:

shear_joy9

Coach
the nrl will do anything to keep the game going. If state border's get closed even for players then I have no doubt all players will move to one location together.

The players won't be happy but the threat of no play, no salary means they will play in tutu's and clown makeup if they are told to

Wizardman

First Grade
With NSW going into a lockdown from tomorrow(next 48 hours), I imagine the NRL can only now go on if all 16 teams base themselves in 1 city and do no move.
Lets see if the Cowboys, Broncos, Gold Coast and Storm make the same sacrifices the Warriors made. Im doubting that will happen....then again, I thought they'd can the comp after the locking up of the NZ border.

blaza88z

Coach
Lets see if the Cowboys, Broncos, Gold Coast and Storm make the same sacrifices the Warriors made. Im doubting that will happen....then again, I thought they'd can the comp after the locking up of the NZ border.

Are you suggesting all teams setup camp in NSW? The state with the most cases of covid-19

Xcalibre

Juniors
DO NOT give in to the hysteria NRL.

Do whatever is necessary to ensure the game goes on in a manner that the Gov agrees with and in keeping with all the medical advice and safety measures.

Do not let us down ARLC

The NRL will be the hero for keeping people’s spirits up, while the world crumbles :)

Just saw V’landys say that teams are using private jets so the new government rules on travel shouldn’t affect them.

Latest posts