What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Wizardman

First Grade
Phew, thank goodness for that. We’ve all been massively over reacting. Just seen Trump tell us that the churches will be full at Easter and it will all be over in 19 days! He even said that more people die on the roads but we don’t close down the car building industry. Pure genius!
I have liked Trump....right up until the way he has handled this COVID business. I thought he would romp the election in.....now, I think Biden's chances are improving by the day

2 weeks

Coach
mock/fantasy/phantom live game could work maybe ?

thoughts anyone ?

There is no Off Season

I reckon just treat it as though the game had not yet been played .

Maybe put the teams up and we just pretend that the games only go for 30 minutes per half .

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well they have phantom Melbourne Cup calls every year only we have a genuine reason for playing pretend footy atm

Perth Red

Post Whore
397FC0D2-BB5A-4B14-AA33-96832D7AEE13.jpeg
I have liked Trump....right up until the way he has handled this COVID business. I thought he would romp the election in.....now, I think Biden's chances are improving by the day

the guy is a dead set dropkick who is going to get many Americans killed because of his total lack of connection with reality. His interviews this last three weeks are just unbelievable, even for him.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think that Trumpville is a lot worse than that graph shows as a lot of them cannot get tested so in reality it is probabaly much worse.

_Johnsy

Referee
So why are we not in a complete lockdown? 8 weeks.

images

Wizardman

First Grade
View attachment 37073

the guy is a dead set dropkick who is going to get many Americans killed because of his total lack of connection with reality. His interviews this last three weeks are just unbelievable, even for him.
I couldn't agree more. That interview he gave two days ago was Earth shattering stupid. Even the most ardent Trump supporter would back away from his Covid stupidity.

t-ba

Post Whore
Approval always go massively up during a crisis in America

Dubya was at like 90% for 9/11. If anything, his current approval rating isn't exactly promising, especially if shit gets real.

Angry_eel

First Grade
I think that Trumpville is a lot worse than that graph shows as a lot of them cannot get tested so in reality it is probabaly much worse.
Neither can we. NSW is only testing if 1) you came from overseas 2) you are/live with a healthcare worker 3) show outward symptoms 4) lived in an infested area(whatever that means)

Our numbers are likely to be higher as well.