What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

strider

Post Whore
Am I correct in thinking it’s a discretionary penalty where the ref can choose to either give a full penalty or just call six more tackles?

If so this is just more unneeded pressure to be put on the refs.
exactly - f**king dumb to put it in now without any effort put into trialing it

lets place bets ... how many games until a ref does/doesn't give a penalty and a team crys foul it cost them the game? ... I say 5 games in

T.S Quint

Coach
I’d like to see it back, but would t be the worst thing it is doesn’t.
I mostly want it to come back not for my own viewing habits but more for all those low paid players and club employees who need the work. Better chance for the game to survive it it gets going soon.

Im actually kind of thinking it would t be great if we won this year. I’ve been waiting over 30 years To see another premiership (I was 6 the last time we won) and if we just happen to win the only time I can’t go to the game or even go out to celebrate with my brother and mates I’d be a bit heartbroken, tbh. It would feel a little bit hollow.

I still hope we win though.

if we just happen to win the only time I can’t go to the game or even go out to celebrate with my brother and mates I’d be a bit heartbroken

i think by the time the grand final comes around we'll have crowds back at the game
the virus is trending downward and we are gradually lifting restrictions

Gronk

Staff member
Maybe we are too Sydney centric, but an AFL player ended up with a knife in his chest on the weekend and the AFL are nothing to see here.

images

https://7news.com.au/sport/afl/afl-player-jack-steven-hospitalised-after-possible-assault-c-1042133

84 Baby

Referee
No matter how it is reported the media will make a victim out of him. Imagine if it was a RL player???
<enter NRL player name> viciously chest bumped the innocent stranger’s knife, causing damage to the knife and irreparable psychological trauma to the stranger!

NRL punishment: 1 week suspension

strider

Post Whore
When is the strike going to break? .... its a bit quiet oh here first thing in the morning now .... all we have to look forward to is gronk's morning edition of Trump hate

Latest posts