What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Follow another Team

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Turncoat, The term "not a real supporter" applies here.

Some are fighting for change or wanting to fight for change

You'll be remembered for switching clubs.

You're right Willow. We should keep supporting a nepotistic, cronyistic, internecine club whose main function appears to be to support the salaries of management, and a coterie of players focussed on going through the motions rather than actually trying to win a game.

This team is so far removed from the St George I knew it ain't funny.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You're right Willow. We should keep supporting a nepotistic, cronyistic, internecine club whose main function appears to be to support the salaries of management, and a coterie of players focussed on going through the motions rather than actually trying to win a game.

Bye.

Supporting a team involves ups and downs.

Funnily enough dragons fans are happy to laud the 11 in a row but can’t hack the downs.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Geez they look good yeah they are commies live in ACT pick another. Melbourne?
Nah no Melb for me I'm Dragons for life, if I ever left the Dragons they would be guaranteed to win the GF the following year. I have faith that Mary will be sacked in the not too distant future. Hopefully that ex Tigers CEO we have can help this along a little but that's as close to the Tigers I want to be.

boardlumps62

Juniors

I was gunna come back but after reading your post that's heavy. Do you think if i say sorry I can come back to the fold. We gotta get some :heartbeat:.

boardlumps62

Juniors
I've been sacked you guys are like steel can I come home only joking I was. I was hard watching that shit. How about this can I be Tiger till we get on a winning streak again. Say a year or two?

boardlumps62

Juniors
Is this thread turning out the way you hoped it would?
Well a couple of glasses of red im feeling better. Takes us somewhere else have some fun saves cutting my wristS just to show I bleed red that's the wine of course. Where's the white shit coming from. Goodnight Muzza.....can I call you Muzza?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Well a couple of glasses of red im feeling better. Takes us somewhere else have some fun saves cutting my wristS just to show I bleed red that's the wine of course. Where's the white shit coming from. Goodnight Muzza.....can I call you Muzza?
Glasses or bottles?

Don’t drink and post.

See you over at the tigpies forum.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Be calm. Now that the media finally has in it for Mary, we will actually see change in the near future. In the meantime, I hope the players are spared from much of the vitriol, as it seems plain as day to me they are waiting for the day as much as the rest of us

KiamaSaint

Coach
You're all idiots. If you are going to jump ship surely you back the Roosters. Bragging rights for the last two years and going for the three peat.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Nah no Melb for me I'm Dragons for life, if I ever left the Dragons they would be guaranteed to win the GF the following year. I have faith that Mary will be sacked in the not too distant future. Hopefully that ex Tigers CEO we have can help this along a little but that's as close to the Tigers I want to be.

Trouble is they will probably replace Mary with Dean Young.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Bye.

Supporting a team involves ups and downs.

Funnily enough dragons fans are happy to laud the 11 in a row but can’t hack the downs.

11 in a row was before my time. I can clearly remember 5 Runner-ups in Grand Finals though.

I can handle failure, it's when the players don't seem to care that annoys me.