What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Follow another Team

Dragon for life

Juniors
Ok which one of you switched to the Bronco’s?

I just want to shake your hand
Since I live in Brissy thought I might help out the Broncs with a shoulder to cry on. Wonder if Alfie is singing Broncos can’t play at the moment:joy::joy: eat f**king shit you wankers.

Why on Triple m today is Kenty and the boys trying to figure out what they need to do to turn their season around? Really, why help out a club that already gets an unfair advantage from the Nrl by playing most Friday night matches and therefore having a 7 day turnaround every week. They also have a whole state of talent to choose from and have obviously made some poor choices in player selection and maybe coach ( although I would have him in a heartbeat over Mary). F**k them they have had it too good for too long. Hope they sit at the bottom of the ladder for a couple of years.
Couldn’t happen to a more deserving club, closely followed by Melb.

Dragon for life

Juniors
Since I live in Brissy thought I might help out the Broncs with a shoulder to cry on. Wonder if Alfie is singing Broncos can’t play at the moment:joy::joy: eat f**king shit you wankers.

Why on Triple m today is Kenty and the boys trying to figure out what they need to do to turn their season around? Really, why help out a club that already gets an unfair advantage from the Nrl by playing most Friday night matches and therefore having a 7 day turnaround every week. They also have a whole state of talent to choose from and have obviously made some poor choices in player selection and maybe coach ( although I would have him in a heartbeat over Mary). F**k them they have had it too good for too long. Hope they sit at the bottom of the ladder for a couple of years.
Couldn’t happen to a more deserving club, closely followed by Melb.
And yes Saints till I die as well. Through the good and the bad. Hopefully we have have just about had all the bad that any team can handle. Surely there’s no more.... is that a light threw that tunnel??