What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R5 Fri - Eels 16-10 Panthers @ Bankwest

Round 5: Eels v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Anyway, what a game as a viewer. Some moments of derp as an Eels fan, but a great game of football.

Nice to get the result but if it had been 16-10 the other way I don't think it would have stung at all. Both played like sides who could feature if the Roosters or Storm crack.

Definitely Parra still have to prove we can beat those two. But hey, 5-0 early and likely to play finals is much better than SK era.
5 wins was a good season back in the day Baz, very exciting!!

Sphagnum

Coach
The first 60 minutes had me daring to entertain the thought we might be decent this season but the last 20 minutes reminded me that our attack is still really ordinary and as soon as the pressure ramps up against a quality side we let 3 quick tries in.

That's why Eels will be top 4 and we'll be rather lucky if we make the 8 :rolleyes:
Was a good game. Parra have found a way to win these close games this year. Panthers definitely there when the whips are cracking

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The first 60 minutes had me daring to entertain the thought we might be decent this season but the last 20 minutes reminded me that our attack is still really ordinary and as soon as the pressure ramps up against a quality side we let 3 quick tries in.

That's why Eels will be top 4 and we'll be rather lucky if we make the 8 :rolleyes:
Rubbish, you are a top 4-6 side. It was cracking game of footy and with a bit of luck you win that game easily.