What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs dogs

Version IV

Juniors
Even though we won I can't give any points

All I can say if the game was played over 15 metres Katoa would be a champion

taipan

Referee
Nearly achieved the usual defeat from the jaws of victory, it's the Cronulla way.
Wouldn't it be nice if we had a kicker, who could get more than 40-50% accuracy.
Today was the battle of the juggernauts or should I say jugs.

Eion

First Grade
Sooks...

3 - Katoa
2 - Johnson
1 - Moylan

Don’t care what youse think - they made the difference...
Absolutely. Losing is a habit, and they broke it, against some adversity.

Have to give a shout to The Chad as well as Woods in addition. Much maligned, but good games.

jc155776

Coach
Anyone not putting Toby top 2 is wrong.

3 - Toby
2 - Chad
1 - Uele

HM to Talakai, Hunt and the second half Fifita that came out.

We are stocked in the front row.

Back row all of a sudden seems an issue defensively.

Feki is bae

Juniors
Rudolf had 9 hit ups and 5 missed tackles. He is superb but was better in other games.

3. Katoa
2. Woods
1. Townsend

Snoop Shark

First Grade
3. Woods
2. Katoa
1. Chad

Goodwin is a handy winger that will do his job. Toby was good but in successive weeks he has been the reason a try has been let in(Hoppa try) so he just needs to fix his defensive positioning slightly. I also like the look of big Royce.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Anyone not putting Toby top 2 is wrong.

3 - Toby
2 - Chad
1 - Uele

HM to Talakai, Hunt and the second half Fifita that came out.

We are stocked in the front row.

Back row all of a sudden seems an issue defensively.

He's going to murder (in a good way) someone soon, needs to get his timing right in defense but geez he's an exciting prospect if he continues along the same vein. Woods was the stand out, got us heaps of roll on and his defense was just as good this week.

Weaponhead

Coach
3. Woods
2. Katoa
1. Chad

Goodwin is a handy winger that will do his job. Toby was good but in successive weeks he has been the reason a try has been let in(Hoppa try) so he just needs to fix his defensive positioning slightly. I also like the look of big Royce.
Agree. Woods made 179 metres. Took them forward. Katoa's finishing was superb. I would have gone Johnson over Chad but for the intercept. I am a Chad critic but he was better today. Made some important 1 on 1 tackles. 2 TAs and improved overall kicking game.

carcharias

Immortal
3 Katoa - 3 trys- Automatic MOM
2 Chad - must’ve read the social media
1 Duges - solid - Been the best all year.

HM- Rex Hunt -Talakai.
No bullshit - No passing