What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Souths

franklin2323

Immortal
Where did i say that? I just said we gave him an extension which is hardly a punishment from us unless he really hates it here.

But why wouldhe? He gets suspended on his suspension and then gets rewarded with an extension.

Any other club sacks him the moment he pleads guilty.

Garbage. Players rarely get sacked on 1st offence tbh I can’t think of any that have been

WestyLife

First Grade
He played more recently then a few other guys. He played trials and round 1.. he is in the same boat as everyone else not in the 17

He's played what 3 games in a year and a half? He will need some consistent game time but yes a lot of guys will be suffering with no reserve grade.

murraymob

Coach
As I have said before, and I will say it again. I know people who are victims of this crime. Your view point would be different if you know someone who this has happened to. Do not bother responding.

Also, I am tough enough.
We could always line him up against a wall and fire
At what point is a sentence imposed by the courts and nrl enough .He served that
We have a justice system and courts to deal with things.They don’t always get it right

murraymob

Coach
You can bet if May was a bum reserve grader with no talent he would have been shown the door last year, like Liam Coleman.
The fact that he is Nathan's mate and has a bit of skills he has been given another chance.
Coleman was a repeat offender.And had been issued several warnings

Tronald Crump

Juniors
Garbage. Players rarely get sacked on 1st offence tbh I can’t think of any that have been
Wrong
Steve Irwin did.
Todd Carney was disqualified from driving and drove Irwin's ute.
During a police chase Carney parked the ute down a dead end and fled on foot. Irwin who was a passenger remained in the ute.
Irwin was never charged with any offences yet the Raiders sacked him and kept Carney at the time.

I don't recall of any other problems Irwin ever had before the incident.
There is an old saying the better the player the better the treatment. Even better if you have friends in high places.

franklin2323

Immortal
He's played what 3 games in a year and a half? He will need some consistent game time but yes a lot of guys will be suffering with no reserve grade.

There were rumours of Shawn Blore playing this week for Tigers. He hasn’t played for 14 months... it isn’t ideal but with no 2nd tier footy then it will happen more.

Not that I see May playing this week unless the Cleary injury rumours are true. There is nothing those type of guys can do to get match fitness

franklin2323

Immortal
Wrong
Steve Irwin did.
Todd Carney was disqualified from driving and drove Irwin's ute.
During a police chase Carney parked the ute down a dead end and fled on foot. Irwin who was a passenger remained in the ute.
Irwin was never charged with any offences yet the Raiders sacked him and kept Carney at the time.

I don't recall of any other problems Irwin ever had before the incident.
There is an old saying the better the player the better the treatment. Even better if you have friends in high places.

Yep all true so no club will sack May in the circumstances as they were

mxlegend99

Referee
Bulldogs sacked 2 players who didnt even break any laws just this year. Because what they did while not illegal was not morally right.

Is it really hard to think someone breaking the law with crimes related to woman would be sacked at most clubs? How often do you see them not only keep their job but get an extension despite getting in trouble again while still being punished for their first offence?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Oh Alice reading things in my comments which are not there. Have a gre

I'm responding to actual posts you have made. Posts like on page 9 where you said '

'By the sheer fact you are challenging my viewpoint'.

Sounds like your demanding that I agree with you.

Guess what that isn't happening.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The game will be a close one.

Souths are no easybeats.

If the riff sit back and rest we will be caught out.

Should be a good game.

Black Diamond

Juniors
There were rumours of Shawn Blore playing this week for Tigers. He hasn’t played for 14 months... it isn’t ideal but with no 2nd tier footy then it will happen more.

Not that I see May playing this week unless the Cleary injury rumours are true. There is nothing those type of guys can do to get match fitness
What Cleary injury rumours?

kinghippo

Juniors
Anywayyyy this will be a very tough game for us. I think we probably edge them in the middle but they still have quality across the park & when they get a roll on, very hard to stop Walker, Mitchell etc.
I think we have a clear advantage in the forwards and if we can put players on their backs it will hamper cook.
Souths probably have close to the best backline in the game when firing, but they have plenty of players that can go missing at times.

Roberts, Walker,Gagai, Roberts and lattrell can be world beaters but sometimes don’t turn up.

Hopefully we can bully them into some mistakes, but if we rush to hard in defence out wide they could hurt us.