What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team next week and going forward

bluefox68

Staff member
Next week:

1. Mulitalo
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Dugan
5. McDonald
6. SJ
7. Trindall
8. BHU
9. Brailey
10. Woods
11. Nikora
12. Wilton
13. Graham

14. Rudolf
15. Hunt
16. Talakai
17. Tracy

island pro

Juniors
I don’t rate Kennedy but I like the defence of Dugan in the centre’s. I think he makes chad and graham more confident

You are probably right, I’m just searching for a team that could give the top 8 a shake and I don’t think we can with Kennedy, but maybe I just have to accept that we can’t full stop.

Last edited:

shaggs

Coach
You are probably right, I’m just searching for a team that could gone the top 8 a shake and I don’t think we can with Kennedy, but maybe I just have to accept that we can’t full stop.
Totally understand your thoughts

R-15-3

Bench
As a lot have said Ronaldo @ 1!!! Can u imagine the energy and talk coming from the back with him yelling at everyone, barking orders and calling blokes out to get involved in attack and defence.
He has an error in him but u can c what energy he brings from the wing with his kick returns, Katoa seems to hit it up harder seeing what Ronnie does. Would probably only play 70 min every second week with that passion and temper getting him 10 in the bin tho :joy:

bluefox68

Staff member
Yes - John Morris and assistants - are you listening!?!?

Ronaldo to fullback!!!!

Latest posts