What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team next week and going forward

chewsta

First Grade
Not too sure about Ronnie's skillset being suited at fullback. f**k he would certainly have a crack at it though.

Frenzy.

Immortal
As a lot have said Ronaldo @ 1!!! Can u imagine the energy and talk coming from the back with him yelling at everyone, barking orders and calling blokes out to get involved in attack and defence.
He has an error in him but u can c what energy he brings from the wing with his kick returns, Katoa seems to hit it up harder seeing what Ronnie does. Would probably only play 70 min every second week with that passion and temper getting him 10 in the bin tho :joy:

No, I can't actually. He wouldn't know enough about the position to be calling defence. He probably can't ball play. Can he read the game and track moves of the opp? Can he count?

The only advantage people are seeing is that he wuns weally weally hard and will put his body on the line.

I've tinkered with the idea, maybe even liked it weeks ago but seriously, he's not a fullbacks quoit.

I thought Kennedy went reasonably well at fullback. He should stay until Moylan is fit.
Kennedy's positional play is pretty good.
As Mr. A said during game time it's his confidence that lets him down. Drops the ball, drops his head. If the coaching staff can help him get around that well then he is definitely the best option we have after Moyza.

That young Panthers flyer who ripped us a new one a few weeks ago on the wing normally plays fullback.

Once we get rid of the bloated contracts at the end of next year we should make a seriously play for him if the Panthers f**k up his re signing.

He is a gun.

Ads

First Grade
That young Panthers flyer who ripped us a new one a few weeks ago on the wing normally plays fullback.

Once we get rid of the bloated contracts at the end of next year we should make a seriously play for him if the Panthers f**k up his re signing.

He is a gun.
They have a conveyor belt of fullbacks. Crichton, Staines and even better one Laurie. Just get one of them.

Quicksilver

Bench
No, I can't actually. He wouldn't know enough about the position to be calling defence. He probably can't ball play. Can he read the game and track moves of the opp? Can he count?

The only advantage people are seeing is that he wuns weally weally hard and will put his body on the line.

I've tinkered with the idea, maybe even liked it weeks ago but seriously, he's not a fullbacks quoit.

I like that you’ve made a call on it despite not knowing whether he has those attributes or not.

Looks like Jack Williams back in the 17 this week.

Probably no Nikora (suspension).

Definitely no Sorensen (Knee Injury)

Will need to find another second rower as well.

Will be interesting to see which way they go.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Looks like Jack Williams back in the 17 this week.

Probably no Nikora (suspension).

Definitely no Sorensen (Knee Injury)

Will need to find another second rower as well.

Will be interesting to see which way they go.

Didn't Sorro get the all clear? He was looking the goods until that injury. Yes Williams back in, hopefully off the bench. Hows Fafita doing?

Tiger Shark

Bench
One.

The junior QLD game...

It’s worth a try...

Yep and they lost 36-10, though Ronnie wasn't too blame he didn't have a fantastic game. Scored a try though.

It's pretty much the only game he's played at FB aside from mid game coverage he's played in a long time. And most of the time Katoa went to fullback for the Jets when there was in injury.

If you're going to give him a go at Fullback let him do it in NSW cup before First grade.

Besides he's a future centre imo, and fact he's played there in NYC and Jets suggest that's where the clubs see him going, Perhaps after Dugan retires/contract ends.

Yep and they lost 36-10, though Ronnie wasn't too blame he didn't have a fantastic game. Scored a try though.

It's pretty much the only game he's played at FB aside from mid game coverage he's played in a long time. And most of the time Katoa went to fullback for the Jets when there was in injury.

If you're going to give him a go at Fullback let him do it in NSW cup before First grade.

Besides he's a future centre imo, and fact he's played there in NYC and Jets suggest that's where the clubs see him going, Perhaps after Dugan retires/contract ends.

Ronnie putting on hits in the centres on one side of the field and Ramien on the other. Would love to see that in the future!

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
If Sorro and Nikora are both out then I guess Jack Pomeroy-Williams will have to get a spot.

Hopefully Teig Wilton gets the call up too, Bomber may have no choice

Latest posts