What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Knight Vision

First Grade
To be fair the only people that pay serious attention to this are those going outside during a pandemic without a mask on.....those and probably Wayne Bennett.

An adult that hasnt suffered damage to the cerebral cortex or received a lobotomy clearly sees through the hyperbole and sensationalism of gutter tabloid drivel.

What really gets me going about these scum sucking leeches masquerading as journalists is that they do indeed influence public discourse.......please let the next pandemic attack people carrying the dumb gene.

Burwood

Bench
Best looked like he was hampered by the ankle as early as the 31st minute when chasing Pap on the 95m try.

Apey

Staff member
And now that he is at the Knights you have to wonder how Kurt Mann feels. Mann has been among the Knights’ best and most consistent players this year and is being shifted from five-eighth to make way for Green.”

lol major straw clutching. I'm sure he feels fine contributing to a 40 point victory wherever he was needed.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Best could very easily have put his hand up and said "my ankles stuffed, I can't go on"

f**k off with you "inner circle" bullshit weedler
It's the same with "People in league circles are now referring to the Knights as the mini Broncos"

Like f**k they are.

These derps just make shit up and this f**kwit is the worst of the worst, he doesnt report on footy he reports on the private lives of people, scum of the highest order.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Pangai Jr sacked by the Broncos
So if he was looking to leave anyway there was a chance Broncos may have had to pay part of his salary next year. Does sacking him under these circumstances mean they don’t have to pay him anything?
Just wondering if there if an ulterior motive behind it.

ryana87

Juniors
Would TPJ be worth a 50k rest of the season contract similar to SBW?

off the bench he'd offer more than what we currently have

Burwood

Bench
I thought there was an August 3 deadline for mid-season player signings this year? If so, TPJ has played his last game for 2020.

Still Nutty

Juniors
Would TPJ be worth a 50k rest of the season contract similar to SBW?

off the bench he'd offer more than what we currently have
Regardless of the fact the window has closed, It would be a NO for me anyway:

• he has been toxic this season from what I've seen for the Donkeys - poor attitude, disinterested individual,
  • knocked us back in the past (with distain)
  • he is a forward version of Joey Leilua
  • he is not a team player
  • we've been developing quite a good 'no d!ckhead' policy at the club but that would change if he came

Knight Vision

First Grade
You'd have to hope he'd fall into line playing with leaders like like Klemmer and Frizell. IMO he's too talented to not at least explore whether he'd be interested.
absolutely. Remember there was a time when Taumalolo was languishing in QLD Cup at the Cowboys. Maybe this will be his attitude adjustment.

I'd be very surprised if we dont at least make an inquiry.

Toohey did mention that we cannot afford Green for next year so our cap might not even allow for TPJ.