What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs. The Roosters

Card Shark

Immortal
Hey guys, I have 6 tickets to tonight’s game in Victor Trumper concourse....courtesy of Steggles. :blush:

I’ll give them away in lots of 2...1st in 1st served.

You’ll need to collect well before the game as I’m heading into the members & can’t get them to you after that.

I’ll be at a mate’s 150m from ground, so collect any time after 3.

carinashark

First Grade
I think we can win without Chad.Depends on them , will they be injury shy? I would be two games out from the real test. The Raiders game will be very interesting as well, same question.

Quigs

Immortal
Manly are getting towelled up at home by the tits. You love to see it

Some of the space armada are imploding as the fleet head towards our unforgiving destination in what has come to be known as mans greatest mission ........ Operation Launch Apollo in quest of the Unknown.

Some of the space armada are imploding as the fleet head towards our unforgiving destination in what has come to be known as mans greatest mission ........ Operation Launch Apollo in quest of the Unknown.
Get off the Park weed

Manly are getting towelled up at home by the tits. You love to see it
Tits helped me with my tipping. Everyone fell for the Turbo except me. Manly f**ked my tipping all year, I kept thinking they'll come good sooner or later. As soon as I stopped tipping them I came good again.