What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOT THE GAME DAY THREAD - Finals week 1 vs Roosters

Special K

Coach
If you missed a ticket look up ticketek marketplace. Theres some fees ticketek puts on but people can't sell for more than 10% than what they paid for the ticket. I sold my spare two tickets on there within 20 minutes.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The Sharks, and other home teams in finals for that matter, do not get any of the gate for tickets sold. All that money goes to the NRL.
And the 30,000 poor souls that cannot get their bums on seats will be 30,000 eyeballs on Ch9 or Kayo, you know those who pay for it all.

Bums on seats does not generate much.

Eyes on sets generates the millions.

Full stadiums regardless of size look great on TV.

shaggs

Coach

shadowboxer

First Grade
JC is in and he’s good. Plus we’ve still got 4 forwards on the bench. Not like he’s been making big meters for us anyway
Agree but stop making sense, it doesn’t go with the terror narrative of maybe getting beat in a year of ups and downs
I’d say they will miss Uele mongrel, but also a standard drop ball, crap play the ball etc.
Look forward to a Saturday night out at the pit of fear for the last time this year