What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOT THE GAME DAY THREAD - Finals week 1 vs Roosters

R-15-3

Bench
Saying Knee but has been that poor who knows.
I won’t be surprised to see Iro get the last bench spot to cover Tracey and can fill a bunch of positions if needed.

Quigs

Immortal
Well the winner tomorrow will be playing an absolutely depleted Storm next week.

Poor bastards are going down like flies up at Suncorp.

And Hughes it on one leg.

TRIALS

Juniors
Maybe Hazelton and Williams getting more minutes will be a good thing. Although, BHU was immense v the Roosters this year.

Nobody - just NOBODY - is tipping us to win!

I would just love to wipe the smug smiles off their ugly faces!
Hopefully Wadeo was just lulling them into a false since of security , and the boys will come out breathing Fire . Fitz must know their team and coach like Back of his hand too. One brain snap from Victor the inflicted ? My record on predictions is too bad for me to predict a win ,but where theres life theres hope!

coolumsharkie

Referee
Not ideal.
Those who would rather JC to BHU are having a laugh.
Well I wouldnt rather JC to BHU as they play 2 different positions. We still have Toby, Hunt, Haze and Orio. I'm happy to have an extra edge on the bench tbh, so in that regard I think it gives us a bit more variation. Fitz has decided to play 4 pigs off the bench, f**ked if I know what he's going to do next week if we win and WK is back.

bluefox68

Staff member
Well I wouldnt rather JC to BHU as they play 2 different positions. We still have Toby, Hunt, Haze and Orio. I'm happy to have an extra edge on the bench tbh, so in that regard I think it gives us a bit more variation. Fitz has decided to play 4 pigs off the bench, f**ked if I know what he's going to do next week if we win and WK is back.
I reckon he plays WK at fullback, and Tracey goes to the bench.
Kaufusi misses out, if BHU is back.

DJDL

Bench
Not ideal.
Those who would rather JC to BHU are having a laugh.

I've been fairly vocal of late in my disappointment in BHU in the latter stages of the season.
Be that as it may, he's still a better option than JC at this stage.