What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20 Parra v Tigers GAME DAY thread (26/9/20)

They haven’t kicked on as they thought they would. Stefano is the same and they now know that choosing Kaufusi over him was the right call.

Hard call with no footy this year.!
I think it's a blessing in disguise for the young fellas,
Allow them time to get there bodies right physically for the rigors of full time training week in week out.
Address any injury concerns and mentally prepare what's it's like to be a NRL player.
Hollis needs time to allow his body to prepare. He is a good kid with potential.
You have to realise props unless there like Payne Hass don't generally debut till 20-23 unless there something special.
Give Hollis time he will come good
Schneider had some injuries and I think the break may have done him good.
Look at Harry grant 22yo nearly 23 and made his NRL debut this year and I think that's exactly what the club is doing with him.
I think next year with NSW cup back will be telling for alot of young kids coming through and an opportunity to show there worth on the field and will determine beyond next year who the club keeps and who moves on.
Hollis, Hughes, Schneider I hear will all the there next year so if your comment is correct I doubt the club would preserver with them if not good .

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Our attack is much better tonight. Too many kicks but it just looks fluent. Perhaps Joey knows what he’s talking about and trying to convey it through a fence doesn’t work.
The kicks are to keep the defence honest later on. If they lead to tries it's a bonus.

DaveMc

Juniors
I’d prefer to not make the finals then go out in straight sets, you merkins are an embarrassment.
Don’t know if you saw my post from last night, but did you know that as of this season, each of Tedesco, Moses and Woods will have played as many finals series since leaving the Tigers as the Tigers have in their entire existence? That is a bit of an embarrassment, isn’t it?

1.5/10, @The Silverdale Phantom is way better at this than you.

And he's pretty shit at it.

I have must hit a nerve because I was taken out the back and swamped over night.

I wonder whose brave decision that was?

Echo chamber forum, mods out of control with their truncheons and donut.

That was about the most undeserving win in NRL history and some of you clowns are smugging out over it.

You should stop embarrassing yourselves, the rest of the forum are laughing at you.

Your estimated time of survival in the finals is so small, it’s impossible to measure.

A bit like the job prospects of the Victorian Co vid management team.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Our chances of winning this season is very slim. Why not take the guaranteed 2 games, a small chance of making week 3 and gaining more experience in top 4 situations?
If we're at home in week two we're better than a small chance of making week three. Gus hates Parra and even he tipped us to win in week two.

Last edited:

Noise

Coach
I have must hit a nerve because I was taken out the back and swamped over night.

I wonder whose brave decision that was?

Echo chamber forum.

That was about the most undeserving win in NRL history and some of you clowns are smugging out over it.

You should stop embarrassing yourselves, the rest of the forum are laughing at you.

Your estimated time of survival in the finals is so small, it’s impossible to measure.

A bit like the job prospects of the Victorian Co vid management team.
The bigger joke across the forum is the Tigers running 9th every year. Your pathetic merged club couldn’t even manage that this year. 4 points away from 9th. And no decent playmakers coming next year either. Do you think Luke Brooks will ever play in a finals series?

Soto

Bench
The bigger joke across the forum is the Tigers running 9th every year. Your pathetic merged club couldn’t even manage that this year. 4 points away from 9th. And no decent playmakers coming next year either. Do you think Luke Brooks will ever play in a finals series?
Well depends if you count doing so in NSWRL...anyhow dont feed the trolls