What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20 Parra v Tigers GAME DAY thread (26/9/20)

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I like echo chambers and I cannot lie
Those other forums they don’t know why
I hear a cuss about my club and I
Get sprung like a bored mod
Because I see my club is cussed.

oh rump of eel fans
You’d better not read another view
Use me use me
Bully and confuse me!

echo chamber forum
And they like to think the same.
I don’t think you know what you are talking about. This forum is far from an echo chamber.

Half of the posters on here think we are f**ken shit. They constantly argue with the other half (myself included), who only think we are partially shit.

Telling a bunch of people that we are shit (when we already know this) isn’t very clever or original. You need some new material.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I don’t think you know what you are talking about. This forum is far from an echo chamber.

Half of the posters on here think we are f**ken shit. They constantly argue with the other half (myself included), who only think we are partially shit.

Telling a bunch of people that we are shit (when we already know this) isn’t very clever or original. You need some new material.

No need to explain things to this princess blow in mate

Gronk

Staff member
We are the 6th best side in comp due to most peoples opinions except of course yours....
I'm ok with that as we are still a chance.
Sharks and Knights are 200-1

We finished 3rd you pelican. Most people can see that except of course you.

hindy111

Post Whore
We finished 3rd you pelican. Most people can see that except of course you.

So what... Injuries and scheduling effects results. Power rankings is where it's at.....

Canberra and Souths are better sides currently. This could change in 7 days

hindy111

Post Whore
Would you want to cheer for the tigers for an extra 2 games a year? They may be a tigers supporter but it appears they've got some sense about them.

Imagine we had 24 games this year.....Gosh
On a high note the Tigers always finish on top of the bottom half. I guess that is something they may strive for...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If anyyone else said that you would pick it to pieces.
I wouldn't because it is my opinion. I don't expect others to agree. It certainly can't be proved but I believe there is sufficient evidence backing it as a theory. Points differential is more granular than competition points/ladder position, therefore it is more accurate.
Anywho, it needs to be said that our away record this year is 7/3. Can we agree now that the “they can’t win away from home” thing is dead and buried ?
Yes

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sportsbet perhaps is a better judge.
And they do not have Panthers no 1 either....
We are the 6th best side in comp. Canbera,Roosters,Souths are better at this point.
I'd say we are the equal 5th best side but we will be playing at home in week 2 (or 3) because we've earnt it by winning the close ones.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Maybe so but your perennial under achievers are our official bitches.
Arthur vs Maguire: 8 wins from 12 (67%) - includes Souths games
Arthur vs Cleary: also 8 from 12 (67%) - includes Panthers games
Arthur vs Taylor: 2 from 4 (50%)
Arthur vs Potter: 0 from 1 (0%)
Arthur vs Sheens: 0 from 1 (0%)

Arthur vs Wests Tigers: 9 from 14 (64%) including five straight

hindy111

Post Whore
I'd say we are the equal 5th best side but we will be playing at home in week 2 (or 3) because we've earnt it by winning the close ones.

If your a top side you fear Souths and Canberra more. But we have atleast the squad and enough potential to beat anyone.
Unlike 7th and 8th.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
This could change in 7 days

tenor.gif