What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qualifying final 2020: Parra v Storm GAME DAY thread (3/10/20)

We will be going out in straight sets again this year. I for one don’t find it good enough. How many chances do we give the bloke. Our defence has massive issues. We let in tries that were not elaborate at all. So embarrassing

emjaycee

Coach
Maybe u should go back and have a look at couple of posts u directed at me, finishing with R U OK, you are a colossal hypocrite!!!
A bit of revisionist history there mate.
upload_2020-10-3_23-13-1.png

I was responding to IFR33K's comment.

You chimed in with claiming i had a typical loser Parra mentality
upload_2020-10-3_23-13-45.png

And I called you out on it without actually playing the man, but having a go at your comments.
upload_2020-10-3_23-14-26.png

hindy111

Post Whore
Matterson to me is a lock. I don't think he offers a lot out wide tbh. His best work is when he comes in.

I think we can win next week. But we do not have the fire-power if we did make grand final to beat Storm or Raiders or Roosters.
I feel Panthers will smack anyone on our side tbh. Souths maybe able to give them a run.

But if Storm made GF and we somehow got there I just dont see how we could beat them.

Avenger

Immortal
I’d be tapping Fergo on the shoulder and letting him go if he could possibly find a new club. I’d go after Addo Carr and we would be transformed as a team. Offer the Storm Fergo or Sivo as compensation.

Soto

Bench
I’d be tapping Fergo on the shoulder and letting him go if he could possibly find a new club. I’d go after Addo Carr and we would be transformed as a team. Offer the Storm Fergo or Sivo as compensation.
This this and this...ado carr and Dunster as the wingers

emjaycee

Coach
Matterson to me is a lock. I don't think he offers a lot out wide tbh. His best work is when he comes in.

I think we can win next week. But we do not have the fire-power if we did make grand final to beat Storm or Raiders or Roosters.
I feel Panthers will smack anyone on our side tbh. Souths maybe able to give them a run.

But if Storm made GF and we somehow got there I just dont see how we could beat them.
If we were to pick up a couple more forwards for 2021, I wouldn't mind seeing:

8 Paulo
9 Mahoney
10 NBrown
11 Lane
12 Marata
13 Matterson

14 Kaufusi
15 RCG
16 New Guy (edge)

It would enable us to keep the momentum with the interchange better than we have been.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
View attachment 42627

View attachment 42628

And I called you out on it without actually playing the man, but having a go at your comments.
View attachment 42629
Thank you for the lesson an
View attachment 42627

View attachment 42628

View attachment 42629

Maybe time for me to move on, your a legend pal!!!

Chipmunk

Coach

Not a bad option...

Gazzamatta

Coach
I take your point but a year down the track we will be kicking ourselves because Bellyache would turn them both into superstars and JAC will turn to shite.

emjaycee

Coach
Maybe time for me to move on, your a legend pal!!!
No need to move on mate, there is a home for all of us here.
Afterall, we are all sad as f**k Eels supporters that are riding our team to death in our own way as we wait in hope for that elusive GF victory lap.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

8 Paulo
9 Mahoney
10 NBrown
11 Lane
12 Marata
13 Matterson

14 Kaufusi
15 RCG
16 New Guy (edge)

It would enable us to keep the momentum with the interchange better than we have been.

Na Marata offers nothing on the edge except running hard. Matterson has more skill/hits holes etc etc plus is better defensively.

The pack isn’t the problem it’s our edge defence. The structure is fine, but Sivo makes terrible decisions, Blake makes ok decisions but misses, and Fergo makes silly errors.

emjaycee

Coach
Na Marata offers nothing on the edge except running hard. Matterson has more skill/hits holes etc etc plus is better defensively.

The pack isn’t the problem it’s our edge defence. The structure is fine, but Sivo makes terrible decisions, Blake makes ok decisions but misses, and Fergo makes silly errors.
I thought the biggest issue was our attack?
I must have been reading a different forum for the last 8 weeks.

Pazza

First Grade

8 Paulo
9 Mahoney
10 NBrown
11 Lane
12 Marata
13 Matterson

14 Kaufusi
15 RCG
16 New Guy (edge)

Marata has been fantastic playing in the middle off the bench.

A couple of new players and swapping some players around isnt going to change tonights result. It goes far deeper than that.

emjaycee

Coach
Unfortunately it's become increasingly clear that this is untrue, IMO.

And that's not a comment based on anything that's happened tonight nor aimed at yourself by any means.
Hehe, sure it is.
We have 3 camps in here and as there is a place for everyone on one of them.
There is the Optimist Camp, the Pessimist Camp and the Realists Camp.
There used to be 4 but Casper left.

Latest posts