What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exsilium

First Grade
They expect to hear Leniu's decision in the next week or two.

Luai and Yeo hopefully done before Christmas.

Crichton too, but given his manager I wouldn't be surprised if he dragged it out longer.

Out of that list, Who do you feel won’t re-sign?

mxlegend99

Referee
I think we may be the only club not linked to any new signings
We're not even linked to keeping our own players. So not likely to be linked to guys until we have our roster sorted and know where we stand exactly. We would be looking but the media have us as losing guys only at this stage.

Id rather sign nobody than add Russell Packer though. Ontop of the scummy shit he has done off the field. He's busted and his onfield form has been awful. He's a busted version of Hetherington only at the back end of his career where his good games are behind him not ahead of him.

Smug Panther

First Grade
They had a good meeting recently but Lenui concerns me. Ridiculous money thrown at him by other clubs.
Still think we sneak him over the line though.
Crichton wants to stay and they are on the same page. I don't like his manager and the longer it drags on.
No concerns over Luai or Yeo.
Once again thanks for all your info

Status
Not open for further replies.