What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pakistan tour of New Zealand 2020/21, (3 T20's, 2 Tests)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Kiwis 150 ahead,
52 overs left in the day
R/R 3.63
6wkts left

Don't think Kiwis declaring tonight, unless someone goes the tonk

2 full days left

shiznit

Coach
I have thanks.

As I said only Australia produces roads.

NZ batsmen are just technically superior.

Until they play on Australian roads and get beaten 3 nil.

a month after beating India 2-0...

Pretty much the same Indian team who Australia are struggling with right now...

Funny how Cricket math doesn’t always work out...

edabomb

First Grade
AlwaysGreen must appreciate test matches being over on day 3/early day 4. These have been great 5 day test match pitches in NZ this season.

JohnDoe

Juniors
it would never happen,but it would be great if the Black Caps, had a proper tour build up the likes of which India and England get regularly when touring Australia. To better acclimatize to the conditions.

Not saying that black caps would beat Australia because off it, but they would be better prepared.

JJ

Immortal
Back on the field, or should I say road for AG

Watling gone immediately, Shaheen bowls a fair delivery and Haris catches one

JJ

Immortal
Wish they’d get rid of Sumo

Actually, only Flem can stay, and f**k off Spark too, dog of an app

JJ

Immortal
Field in when he gets to 199 lol, he spent most of the day batting with a guy on one leg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
gee Kane Williamson really is in some red hot form atm, really showing he is the best in the world right now

JJ

Immortal
I do love that there is literally no bullshit with Williamson, Hadlee was similar although a little overtly awkward...

shame there’s no more tests this summer, he’s in as good a form as I’ve seen from anyone

edabomb

First Grade
"Daryl Mitchell...............looks on" hahaha Sumo with some more gold. He's checking off some firsts - I'm sure in 130 years of test matches no commentator has ever announced a wicket with saying the non-striker is looking on.

Reactions: JJ

Latest posts