What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday vs Dragqueens 2021

Craigshark

First Grade
Not much impact coming off the bench.. tolman will tackle all day, but isn’t exactly going to turn a game. Can kind of see why we’re tipped by most to run down the bottom

ghoti

Bench
Very odd bench...looks like it's one of those motivational numbering systems for rewarding training performance. But who knows, seems out of balance with no edge forwards unless they've been working Williams as a second rower?

I'm guessing Fifita and Wilton in, Magoulis and Williams out

Ads

First Grade
Sad looking team to be honest. Will struggle to still be in contention for the 8 when Johnson returns.

Eion

First Grade
You need some sort of impact off the bench.

Feef, Rudolph or even woods. Appreciate Hunt and Talakai to come back soon, it don’t know what’s going on there

Quigs

Immortal
Just had a quick squizz at the times we are down to play for the first 8 rounds. Hope someone didn't let the sponsors know about our game times.

shadowboxer

First Grade
615pm on a Sunday night
The NEW positive time slot for a local derby
What a joke and standard fare to be honest.
At least, I won’t my Saturday day drinking event in the city won’t be spoiled by watching the arm wrestle of the meek..

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I can not see Williams starting over Fifita, I really can’t. Fifita will have the fire in his belly after a strong All Stars match and a shit 2020, I can see him being a nuisance for other teams again this year. Williams did nothing to earn his spot going off his form last season. Andrew simply has to be there.

Stake Removed

First Grade
We must trust Bomber.
I would hope Woods sets the example with first carry we have how he hits the defensive line is the example for the rest of the forward pack, you would think Bomber would be expecting Woods former NSW prop to set the way.
We have Bombers sign key signing Tolman, lead the storm to a premiership, and Bomber would expect he would come on and follow up on Woods.
For Bomber he would be hoping these 2 guys lay the platform, which allows Chad to weave his magic and Cronk says he is 8/10 most weeks.
He needs ball in his hands inside red zone