What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rd2: Non Parra games

Incorrect

Coach
I don't think Riki is signed yet beyond this season. I would let Matterson, and possibly Nrown walk and go hard for him. But realistically, Riki should probably cost less than Matterson anyways but then the Broncos, desperate to hold on to anyone would likely push the price up...

TheParraboy

Staff member
Broncos still hopeless but according to the broncos old boys they’re heaps better than last year

lol

Only cause Kevvie called them all back for free drinkies

They lose to the Dogs next week, they aint getting better, let alone heaps better

In April They have Storm, Souths, Penrith and Parra

Realistically could be 0 from 7

Gronk

Staff member
Api K has a broken wrist (2MMM 8 weeks out), lucky they have the next immoral to steer them around the park.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Pre COVID Broncos were 3-0. After covid last year they were conceding 30 points a game. They are now conceding 26 a game. I reckon they are traveling about the same overall.
You need to look at the whole picture and get the select parts that you've used right.

Pre-COVID Broncos were 2-0.

2020 (After Covid)

Average Points Scored = 12.1
Average Points Conceded = 32.5

Average Differential = - 20.4

Average Points Scored = 16
Average Points Conceded = 26

Average Differential = - 10

So in essence they have cut their average losing marging down by half. The data doesn't support any assertion that they are 'travelling about the same'.

I also haven't factored in that 50% of their games so far have been against Top 4 teams, which could arguably skew such a small sample size against them.

I'll happily predict that they will improve on last year based on what I have seen and what the stats tell me.

Why wouldn’t they move or postpone the nsw cup game at Bankwest today? That will make it 4 games in 3 days played in terrible conditions

Noise

Coach
You need to look at the whole picture and get the select parts that you've used right.

Pre-COVID Broncos were 2-0.

2020 (After Covid)

Average Points Scored = 12.1
Average Points Conceded = 32.5

Average Differential = - 20.4

Average Points Scored = 16
Average Points Conceded = 26

Average Differential = - 10

So in essence they have cut their average losing marging down by half. The data doesn't support any assertion that they are 'travelling about the same'.

I also haven't factored in that 50% of their games so far have been against Top 4 teams, which could arguably skew such a small sample size against them.

I'll happily predict that they will improve on last year based on what I have seen and what the stats tell me.
I’ll happily predict that they will be about the same as last year. Fighting for the spoon with the dogs. They will come second last. They really needed Cam to come and play for them.