What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Maddragon99

Juniors
Yeah I know, can’t argue with you there. He loves the club and has the passion so I’m really hoping he comes good
Also he’s coming off a couple of bad years with injury, so perhaps its a confidence issue. I’m sure he’ll come good once his confidence is back. Good news is both Tariq & Bird have gotten through injury free so far. A tribute to our new medical staff :thumbsup:

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Ha ha. I really hope Saints target him this week. He needs some extra love and it’s a shame he plays on the opposite side of the field to Ravalawa who would smash him to next year
Ramsey will slice past him no problem. He is just waiting to explode, its only a matter of time before he gets a hat trick for us. A lot of our attack is going right but now that Norman is back and looking better we should see some ball going his way. There is more than one way to skin a cat, Rava can trample people, Ramsey and slice through with speed and footwork, hopefully Bird can engage the centre and have Norman or Dufty floating around for the offload/pass to create a 2 on 1 with Saab.

BLM01

First Grade
Ramsey will slice past him no problem. He is just waiting to explode, its only a matter of time before he gets a hat trick for us. A lot of our attack is going right but now that Norman is back and looking better we should see some ball going his way. There is more than one way to skin a cat, Rava can trample people, Ramsey and slice through with speed and footwork, hopefully Bird can engage the centre and have Norman or Dufty floating around for the offload/pass to create a 2 on 1 with Saab.
Sounds like you’re talking our attack up compared to Manly’s and I would not go there yet
Hook still wasn’t happy with it
think it’s a bit premature saying how good we are yet in that department
For me we still gotta learn how to ice scoring tries when we make breaks etc
we seem to fluff around getting players in position and bomb many opportunities
I’ve got a feeling Walker won’t be fullback for Manly So there will be a backline shuffle

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Sounds like you’re talking our attack up compared to Manly’s and I would not go there yet
Hook still wasn’t happy with it
think it’s a bit premature saying how good we are yet in that department
For me we still gotta learn how to ice scoring tries when we make breaks etc
we seem to fluff around getting players in position and bomb many opportunities
I’ve got a feeling Walker won’t be fullback for Manly So there will be a backline shuffle
I’m not talking up our attack just that I hope Ramsey gets to get one on one with Saab. Our attack is in a pretty good spot imo. We make a heap of errors no doubt but we are playing in a different style, with new players and combos. We also have a few winnable games coming up. If we can just week by week get our timing right and defend well like we did on the weekend it’s good timing to get to a level where we can at least not get blown away by the Rorters come Anzac Day.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade

Latest posts