What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Kornstar

Coach
They’re dreaming if they think that makes up for claiming Scotty from the Sharks.

I'm a little confused by the outrage, he is the f**king PM AND a Sharks supporter, it was funny.

Hate him all you want but FFS not everything has to be such a drama! Laugh or don't and move on.

Just like the storm in a tea cup over the physio, she had her opinion like she should and the club supported her yet the media continually made baseless accusations about the clubs response.

Gronk

Staff member
I'm a little confused by the outrage, he is the f**king PM AND a Sharks supporter, it was funny.

Hate him all you want but FFS not everything has to be such a drama! Laugh or don't and move on.

Just like the storm in a tea cup over the physio, she had her opinion like she should and the club supported her yet the media continually made baseless accusations about the clubs response.
I think the premise of the beef was that he claimed many times that he "did not have time" to read reports into allegations, attend female protests etc. So the optics of him smooching with footy players was poor. I agree with you though, blown out of proportion by Murdoch press as usual.

Kornstar

Coach
I think the premise of the beef was that he claimed many times that he "did not have time" to read reports into allegations, attend female protests etc. So the optics of him smooching with footy players was poor. I agree with you though, blown out of proportion by Murdoch press as usual.

Work life balance, it is shouted ad nauseam in the workplace, except........when it suits f**kers.

I have no real opinion of the shit people say about Morrison because politicians are all grubs and there are historical reasons as to why it is such a cesspool of the lowest people and he is damned no matter what......

I don't think people really like to grasp the entire picture of what it takes to be in politics, they only care about their 1 issue........

Matty Bhoy

Juniors

Bothers me not a jot, despite the fact his views don’t align with mine. The social media team read the room wrong though.

Latest posts