What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day V's Rorters

bluefox68

Staff member
Us by 4...

It’s about time we beat the cheating scum.

Predictions:
Ramien to step and bulldoze over for a try.
Chad to find the ground at least once.
Hamlin-Uele to pull out a big run for around 30 metres.
Dugan to make it through the whole game.

coolumsharkie

Referee
We look better on paper, which would have been laffable 2 or 3 weeks ago. The Rorters roster is stretched to the limit, can't win the comp without a spine thats for sure.

We are very under the radar for this game. The Rooters with Friend, Walker getting all the headlines, the tab has them at $1.37 and us at $3.40.
I have a feeling that we are going to turn it on a bit.
Either way I can solidly predict that tomorrows headlines will be about Bomber, either he will be edging closer to a deal with a win, or edging closer to not having a deal with another loss to a top 8 side.

coolumsharkie

Referee
We are very under the radar for this game. The Rooters with Friend, Walker getting all the headlines, the tab has them at $1.37 and us at $3.40.
I have a feeling that we are going to turn it on a bit.
Either way I can solidly predict that tomorrows headlines will be about Bomber, either he will be edging closer to a deal with a win, or edging closer to not having a deal with another loss to a top 8 side.

Yep, and the players must be aware of this also. I tell you, I might have a sneaky on us at $3:40

Stake Removed

First Grade
I can see us winning,
They have lost 3 of there spine all they have left is a fullback.
Kicking game they have 1 game kid who will be pressured in kicking straight down Kennedy's throat all game.
We have big game Chad who will be finding the grass that will out Rorters on backfoot.
This is type of game when pressure is on Chad's overall kicking game should shine.
MOM will be Brailey

DJDL

Bench
I'd be almost inclined to give Big Frankie a run this week at Magoulias' expense.

Billy's had ample opportunity the past couple of weeks to show what he can bring and, to me, he's been barely noticeable.

Prior to that he played 11 minutes vs the Dragons and 17 against the Raiders. Surely we could run Pele out for those kinds of periods around half time and not lose anything.

I guess the only thing in Billy's favour is that, by being unnoticed, he's not making glaring misses in defence. Bomber might possible be worried about that with Pele.

I'd be almost inclined to give Big Frankie a run this week at Magoulias' expense.

Billy's had ample opportunity the past couple of weeks to show what he can bring and, to me, he's been barely noticeable.

Prior to that he played 11 minutes vs the Dragons and 17 against the Raiders. Surely we could run Pele out for those kinds of periods around half time and not lose anything.

I guess the only thing in Billy's favour is that, by being unnoticed, he's not making glaring misses in defence. Bomber might possible be worried about that with Pele.
He’d have good reason to be worried. Pele’s defensive efforts in the trial this year was dreadful

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Would most certainly go Pele for Ulele after 30 , then Uele back on after 50.

30\30\30
10\10\10

With Pele doing 10000 burpies at training

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Us by 4...

It’s about time we beat the cheating scum.

Predictions:
Ramien to step and bulldoze over for a try.
Chad to find the ground at least once.
Hamlin-Uele to pull out a big run for around 30 metres.
Dugan to make it through the whole game.
Look Blue.... I do believe all those other predictions can come true but I feel like you’re taking the piss by suggesting that Chad will hit the grass with a kick. Good guys by 16 followed by excessive self gratification by the forum members.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Auguries
  1. Debbie Downer, Nervous Nellie and Negative Nancy will escalate beyond ridiculous levels at every minuscule error.
  2. Chad Townsend will be confirmed as the cause of Armageddon even with a win
  3. Anyone who does anything flashy will be idolised and praised as a diety no matter what phargups they do, especially if they wun weally, weally fast and have popularity
  4. The usual suspects will jump on and on off bandwagons like a groom on a bride.
  5. The thread will be phuqed
  6. JemimaPuddleduck to be named 18th Duck

Go Nulla

Bench
Sharks to win against the R00TERS tonight. Not by much and will break this can’t beat anyone in the Top 8 bs. Trust me Im a Sharks supporter.?

Stake Removed

First Grade
If we cant beat them with 3 of spine out never well.
All they have left is Teddy.
That would be like our spine being left with just Chad