What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day V's Rorters

shadowboxer

First Grade
Agree on the Tigers.
Reminiscent of a few years back at Leichhardt, last game of the year against sharks, everything to play for, being a spot in the 8 and Robbie Farah flog day.
Perfect weather, big crowd amped on positive media all week and perfect advert for the NRL. Tigers according to anyone League smart were finals bound.
Only for the sharks to belt them to Campbeltown and back.
Awesomely ugly

Frenzy.

Immortal
The first 60 minutes were very good..,,outplayed a quality team. The last 20 were pretty diabolical but a fair part of that was not having Duges and Wade plugging those holes. Don’t know that Bomber would have the balls but how would Moyza go in the halves with S.J? HIA’s have really made it difficult for us against quality teams and I doubt we see Wade or Duges again next week after successive concussions.

Doesn't matter. Morris has a core group of players right in his corner to be extended. Just blokes with a lot to lose if he's not coach really.

Chad is one of those

I have a feeling that we are going to turn it on a bit.
Either way I can solidly predict that tomorrows headlines will be about Bomber, either he will be edging closer to a deal with a win, or edging closer to not having a deal with another loss to a top 8 side.

Just about the only thing I predicted right this round. Shocking tipps round.

Well not even Nostradamus would have come up with all of that. His dreams weren’t quite that wild!
I did fluke another one. Whilst watching the Newtown game yesterday I text a mate of mine that Andrew should join David in SL. He sent the link to that other story a little while ago asking if i knew... i didn't, but it's pretty obvious that's how it would pan out, Super Morris Bros 2!!