What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rnd 8 vs Dogs : Sat 1 May 2021 5:30pm

84 Baby

Referee
He’s been pretty solid with his tips of late. I feel like @TheParraboy kiss of death isn’t as strong as it used to be.
I think most people forget that the TPB kiss of death was usually mid game. One team would be travelling poorly and he’d declare the winner and then like magic the momentum would change

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I think most people forget that the TPB kiss of death was usually mid game. One team would be travelling poorly and he’d declare the winner and then like magic the momentum would change
It was so powerful for a while that he probably could have changed the result post-game as well.

Glenneel

Bench
I'd like for to belt the Bulldogs back into their hole.

There is really no excuses for us not to put them to the sword this week.
Score should be 50-0 but more likely 20-12 as they always seem to drag us down to their level. If we're a premiership threat it should by 50.

T.S Quint

Coach
Dogs’ attack is horrible. If we let in more than one try I’ll be cranky.
Their defence can be relatively decent at times (at least not as poor as Broncos/Tigers) so I’m not assuming we will rack up a huge score. I’m hoping for an 18+ victory.

Glenneel

Bench
Hayze hasn’t been announced. Maybe he has a 2nd tier deal and will be bumped when Jenkovic is axed from the list ?

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/01/23...rosters-and-contracts-for-all-16-clubs2/#eels
Well there goes my theory, unless he is promoted into top 30. Hayze can play every position in the backs, not sure about halves, so makes the ideal utility. If a half injured Matto to there, Niukore to bench and Hayze to centre. Doubt he was bought to Parra to play reggies so was promised something, maybe NRL this week?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well there goes my theory, unless he is promoted into top 30. Hayze can play every position in the backs, not sure about halves, so makes the ideal utility. If a half injured Matto to there, Niukore to bench and Hayze to centre. Doubt he was bought to Parra to play reggies so was promised something, maybe NRL this week?
Wiremu Greig was never anounced by our club either.

Gazzamatta

Coach
So we are agreed.
Hayze into the 17 this week.
Thank fu*k that's settled. Tick it off Brthur! The fans have your back.

Gronk

Staff member
Dean Pay Cup.

He's part of our Hall of Fame. Now part of the Dogs trash bin.

4350.jpg

Tooooks

Bench
Dogs vs top teams this year:

Panthers 0-28
Rabbits 0-38
Storm 18-52

I’ll be disappointed if we don’t win quite comfortably. The tries they scored against the Sharks were ridiculously soft.