What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 v Tigers

TruSaint

Referee
Good test for Griffin.
Back to back losses, time to rack up a scoreline.

I don't buy into the Tigers "ambush". Poor Madge inherited a mess left by Cleary.
He has a lot of overhyped players who don't deliver often enough.

They have leaked more points than anyone in the comp, including Broncos and Doggies.

The let in over 30 points per game on average.

This must be a win if we are set on a spot in the bottom half of the 8.

Illusion

Bench
Good test for Griffin.

I don't buy into the Tigers "ambush". Poor Madge inherited a mess left by Cleary.

They have leaked more points than anyone in the comp, including Broncos and Doggies.

Need to start well no dropped balls coming out of our zone ...... A win would be good but a big score line will go along way for the next couple of games .....

blacksafake

First Grade
Good test for Griffin.

Agree
But I’m still nervous about this one.

TruSaint

Referee
This is on you Mate ...... :)

LOL...

HB2C.gif

Gareth67

First Grade
I hate to say it gents , buuut I have a very bad feeling about this game . All the omens are pointing to a tigpie win , just my gut feeling nothing more - keep your dollars in your wallet .

The Dragons mindset hasn’t been the best the last couple of weeks , they have played well in patches , but unfortunately never looked in command of the match . Hopefully Griffin has had a good long talk to the boys to get their minds back onto the job .

Hopefully my gut feeling is nothing more then an upset stomach caused by those couple of scotch & drys I had and the boys come out on top .

Last edited:

Latest posts