What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 NRL Pre-Season Challenge - Week 2 & WCC

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Well Panthers looked decent in a first hit out atleast. Much better than last years World Club challenge.

Would be much better if they played a trial first before these matches. But this is a pretty good trial to be ready for Round 1.
What? Your attack was clunk and sideways as f**k. Cleary was slow and his passing was as slow as Aaron Woods.

TroyJax

Juniors
I'll cop the odd bad decision. Happens all the time.

But I don't want to hear one son of a bitch in a thread this year bag an NRL touch judge. Either the English touchies have smooth brains from reffing soccer games and drinking warm pints or they are on the take.

Wigan deserving winners. Penrith once again are the second best team in the world.
Bridesmaids again…they love being on their backs with legs in the air.

MKCS

Juniors
Congratulations to Wigan but I don't understand how Penrith have lost these games over the past 2 years, in terms of achievements they're the most successful team of the NRL era yet they lose to a team featuring a bunch of ex NRL players who were deemed not good enough for the NRL and Super League players.

I remember the days when Melbourne or the Roosters would head over to England and pump a team in the World Club Challenge by 30...

Latest posts