What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Original Name

Juniors
Not attacking the line, I bombed atleast 10 tries but yes the other end he was great
To an extent I agree but it goes the other way too where he makes tries that other wingers wouldn't score. Look at the try where Gutho was coming across in this game. Any other winger goes for the side line and gets pushed out or ducks back in earlier to take the tackle. Only Turuva would try to beat someone like that in such a weird way that let him score and he has scored in a similar unusual ways in the past that other more normal wingers couldn't do.

And ducking back in field to avoid getting instead of going for a try and not risking getting pushed over the side line by cover defence is very on brand for the very conservative style of football that the team like to play to be fair to him.

Bred not Bought

Juniors
With Fish likely out long-term I wonder if its feasible having a nibble at TPJ?
Currency playing Queensland Cup. We have 2 spots left to fill. Would only be 6-7 month contract
If we don't. I am certain that the Broncos will swoop in before June 30 and snap him up.

maple_69

Bench
Or Tago is going to the backrow to play that role, albeit you’d want him on bigger minutes than Garner gets.

Alamoti, May & McLean as centre options with a backrow of Sorenson, Martin and Tago would be nice.

Latest posts