What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

MugaB

Coach
Skeepe is cutting sick on the NRL game day forum after the Faiders lost to an average Wahs side..full nuclear meltdown
Average, not sure you watch the same game i just watched, these guys aren't average, and they just lost to the storm in dying seconds, we couldn't even score a point against them... not saying they are world beaters... but they are a top4 team , and RTS and Capewell has just added experienced defensive steel to their edge deficiencies from last years team

murraymob

Coach
Rooter v bunnies
Rooters where good very good .But Souths are in major trouble they sucked lemons major time.The coach clearly is not running the team
He needs to stand up move Mitchell out of fullback into center and have a big look at Walker even being in the side.The halfback got dropped from last week can’t blame him now

murraymob

Coach
Walker was a category 1 head knock last night he is out for 11 days so it out of next weeks game .Keary should be back as he will be on day 11 and they are allowed to play if passed by there club doctor

Michael Matral

Juniors
Average, not sure you watch the same game i just watched, these guys aren't average, and they just lost to the storm in dying seconds, we couldn't even score a point against them... not saying they are world beaters... but they are a top4 team , and RTS and Capewell has just added experienced defensive steel to their edge deficiencies from last years team
I hear you Muga, but they gave Canberra a lot if ins to get back into the contest and lucky the Raiders couldn't capitalise. I thought they were average for their standards..but maybe I didn't articulate that as well as I could've. I def have Warriors 1-6 this year.

snickers007

Juniors
Lindsay Collins and Terrell May both under injury clouds too - hamstrings I think.

I thought Chooks were good last night, but hard to gauge due to the Rabbits being so bad.

Will be a good test for our outside backs up against some serious size. Dom Young in particular is a freak. We won't want to give him too much space.

The Realist

Juniors
Dom Young in particular is a freak. We won't want to give him too much space.

Best winger in the competition by a long shot. I love Brian To'o and his mixture of evasiveness and power 'in traffic' is unmatched but Dom Young is a complete winger. Has worked on his carries to the point you could consider him excellent in that department. Is quicker, more skillful and far taller than our wingers. He has no weakness other than perhaps a susceptibility to injury.

PennyPanthers81

Juniors
It's hard to get a gauge on the Roosters from that game. They looked great but my god I haven't seen the Bunnies look so shit in a really long time. There is some serious rot at that club.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Best winger in the competition by a long shot. I love Brian To'o and his mixture of evasiveness and power 'in traffic' is unmatched but Dom Young is a complete winger. Has worked on his carries to the point you could consider him excellent in that department. Is quicker, more skillful and far taller than our wingers. He has no weakness other than perhaps a susceptibility to injury.
He's very weak under the high ball.

Fangs

Coach
Cowboys papering over the cracks.

Smacked the Dolphins. Scraped home against the Knights.

Not rating this performance against the Dragons. Their defence is absolutely awful. I'll be interested to see how they manage the season post origin.

chrisD

Coach
My too early season take on other teams.

Storm contenders, could match it with us.

Parra next best but can’t see us losing to them.

Warriors, Brisbane, Sharks and Cows unsure on, could come good, but honestly I tend to lean towards all of them giving us no troubles even if they string together a good season and make top four.

Roosters and Manly pretenders.

Everyone else not even pretending, fodder.

Latest posts