What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 3 2024: Parra v Manly GAME DAY thread @ Commbank Stadium March 24th

hindy111

Post Whore
It’s a must win Round 3 game.

The thing is our draw. It gets tough after rnd 7. We have Storm,Broncos,Roostersx 2 Manly away and Penrith again. That's I very hard games.
I had us winning 5/6 To start season. If we lost today the pressure next week would be immense. Being 1/4 would be curtains if ask me.
Parra by 20 today

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It’s a must win Round 3 game.
Well considering we have a tough finish to the season and we don't have many home games on the run home we really need to bank the home wins as much as possible. We won’t want a repeat of last year with too much ground to make up.

Manly are also competing for a top 4 spot. If we aren’t chasing a top 4 spot I don’t know why they are even bothering.

Last edited:

King-Gutho94

Coach
Well considering we have a tough finish to the season and it many home games we really need to bank the home wins as much as possible. We won’t want a repeat of last year with too much ground to make up.

Manly are also competing for a top 4 spot. If we aren’t chasing a top 4 spot I don’t know why they are even bothering.
Yeah it's one of those 4 point games I feel.

Us and Manly are probably competing for the 4th spot or around the mark.

Can't be losing these games at Home if you want to get into the 4.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Standard BA switch with Offa starting and Junior on the bench... may as well just name them as such on Tuesday, and spring the surprise if BA ever opts to start Junior again.

Stevie

Bench
Is anyone here not a one eyed supporter and confident?
Im so negative this season. Bloody love it when we beat Manly but our left edge concerns me.