What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

MugaB

Coach
So do mine (although for clarity I do have 4 kids (number 5 on the way) so I am probably more aware of the movie stars)

We're not picking on you, I thought the wink at the end of my original post would indicate I'm just playing. Pretty sure Muga was as well
MugaB like the late dictator... and no i enjoy watching the mountain of man sorrenson is, alice has great taste, and has been spot on with her posts, if I was born a woman, I'd be all over that

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
MugaB like the late dictator... and no i enjoy watching the mountain of man sorrenson is, alice has great taste, and has been spot on with her posts, if I was born a woman, I'd be all over that

I'm sorry I didn't see the wink at the end of your post ACT Panther.

I have cataracts and sometimes I miss small details. So please accept my apology.

ACTPanthers

Bench
I'm sorry I didn't see the wink at the end of your post ACT Panther.

I have cataracts and sometimes I miss small details. So please accept my apology.
Oh Alice, there is absolutely no need for an apology - This is the internet where a lot of nuance gets lost in posts - Hope you're doing well.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
There are a couple of Penrith boys who are pretty easy on these old eyes.

Tight fit jerseys are a joy.

Problem is these days, a woman can express her ogling.......but if a bloke does it.....he ends up on some sort of a register. These are the days we live in.

I'm not too bad thanks ACT Panther. Getting sick and tired of the wait list for a hip replacement though.

Thursday nights game I believe will be tough. Chooks ATM are in good form.

For a Penrith win it means Romey, BS and in fact the whole team will have to step up. Should be a good game.

ACTPanthers

Bench
There are a couple of Penrith boys who are pretty easy on these old eyes.

Tight fit jerseys are a joy.

Problem is these days, a woman can express her ogling.......but if a bloke does it.....he ends up on some sort of a register. These are the days we live in.

I'm not too bad thanks ACT Panther. Getting sick and tired of the wait list for a hip replacement though.

Thursday nights game I believe will be tough. Chooks ATM are in good form.

For a Penrith win it means Romey, BS and in fact the whole team will have to step up. Should be a good game.
Yeah, I'm not one to ogle given my age and the fact I have an almost 20yo daughter, but I wouldn't denigrate those that do... as long as it's not blatant sexual harassment.

Oh I'm sorry - Hope you get some good news soon. Hang in there. You're a tough one.

WestyLife

First Grade
Edwards move for Iongi is certainly a take. I really can't agree Edwards attributes all suit fullback almost exclusively.

Pomoz

Bench
Just think this merkin got paid to write this........ f**k me dead. Edwards can barely pass a football
We often disagree and like all of us, you sometimes talk utter bollocks, but you are never dull Chins!! You dont hang back and sit on the fence, you are in it up to your armpits, expressing yourself with all the subtlety of Moses Leota wearing a pink Tutu whilst dancing in the Nutcracker ballet.

Long may it continue. (Chins, not Moses. Think of the children).

Fangs

Coach
Dylan Edwards has topped the run and kick return metres in the NRL since 2022.

That's two straight years of dominance and likely looking at a third in 2024. His 2020/2021 stats in these areas are huge as well. He is a crucial cog for us at fullback.

Peter Lang seems to have had one too many doobies before penning this column.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
We often disagree and like all of us, you sometimes talk utter bollocks, but you are never dull Chins!! You dont hang back and sit on the fence, you are in it up to your armpits, expressing yourself with all the subtlety of Moses Leota wearing a pink Tutu whilst dancing in the Nutcracker ballet.

Long may it continue. (Chins, not Moses. Think of the children).
Dyl is a f**king animal but that move would take away all his good attributes and try force him to use his weakest one in ballplaying. Crazy stuff

Kilkenny

Coach
Peter Lang‘s column is simply an opinion to somehow accomodate Isaiah Iongi into the 17.

He is right in so much as if Dylan stays where he is Iongi will have little option but to move elsewhere.

Im sure it will be considered at some point.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Peter Lang‘s column is simply an opinion to somehow accomodate Isaiah Iongi into the 17.

He is right in so much as if Dylan stays where he is Iongi will have little option but to move elsewhere.

Im sure it will be considered at some point.
It will never be considered. Dylan would make a better prop than a 6